BankID Norway

Hi all,
Small help please, I opened an account in DNB and it is a very nice bank, but they wouldn't give me a BankID because I do not have a permenant residence, I only have a D-number.
Read somewhere on this forum that Hendelsbanken bank gives it, so today I went and they wouldn't give it as well because the policy has changed.
I mostly need it to buy things online (some transactions require the Bank ID) and register to a doctor, and just do other administrative stuff.
Any advice?
thanks,

There are bankid on mobile solution.  In which when you are ready to check out and pay, key in your personal number and mobile telephone number, the bankid will send sms to your phone.

Thanks for your answer, yet I need it won't work because the bank ID on mobile is activated only if i already have a bankID given to me by the bank, which is not. :(

Did you try just downloading the app BankID?

yes it just won't work

I found it, actually I didn't see it when the browser shifts to the BankID or without BankID, well now I can Shop online , still have to have it later for administrative stuff though. Thanks for your kind help anyways.

For administrative stuff, you can register for MinID instead of BankID.