Fatherhood for German baby

Hello everyone,
I have one question and am hopefully that someone will give me right answer because am in the big problem in Germany.
My girlfriend is German citizen and she's pregnant with my baby 6 month going on. I am asylum seeker in Germany and according to Dublin process aüslanderbehörde want to send me back to poland. But I have all documents here like more important is vaterschaft. My girlfriend also read in German laws that there is no deportation allowed if someone is father or mother from German baby but here in Germany nobody wants to accept vaterschaft, esp. Aüslanderbehörde. So pls anyone show me right way. My girlfriend wants to go for human rights commission, but I don't know the process and is it good for us?
Thanks

As parent of a German citizen (which the baby will be by birth) you have a right to stay in Germany.
I am not sure how this works before birth, so you should consult an immigration lawyer. (If you cannot afford this, apply for a free consultation voucher - "Beratungsschein" - at your Jobcenter.)
In the worst case, you need to go to Poland and apply for a family reunion visa from there after the birth.

Thanks beppi for your reply
I have lawyer also. I can't go back to poland because I don't have valid visa to stay there.

If your asylum application is not valid in Germany (because it was not the first EU country you reached), you also do not have a valid visa for Germany. But after being sent to Poland, you can applky for asylum there. This is the legally correct way to do things, although I understand that your personal priorities are different now.

If you really father a child then you can prove it with a DNA test. You don't need any help to do that. If what you say is true. But your profile shows you are from India so I don't understand how you expect to get refugee status. India has poverty but no conditions to warrant one being a refugee. And you have to apply for it in the country of arrival in the EU, which sounds like it was Poland. That Poland didn't grant you the status means won't get it elsewhere in the EU. I want to be careful not to make assumptions but it sounds l like you have tired multiple strategies to fraudulent get residency in the EU and now you are asking for help to try another strategy.  If you've then found a woman to go along with your strategies then nobody can do much about it but you are pretty much on your own. If a woman has let you impregnate her then you can easily prove it. If you are just falsely claiming to, then you cannot prove it and nobody can or should help you. Neither I nor anyone here is allowed to assist you to scam the system. Maybe you should go back to India or find a real basis to be able to immigrate like learning a sought after skill.