Job seeker visa

I am living  in Düsseldorf  for  last 2 months I am holding a Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a major in management as well as a MBA with majors in marketing and HR .  I have two year experience in HR Assistant Manager in Recuitment. I have a German Job Seeker Visa duration of 6 months. I have searching for job. But I don't got job.Therefore I would like to know the possible ways where I could extend my visa either by studies or work or through Language Visa. I've decided to settle in Germany.
Please give me help .
Thanks

The job seeker visa (JSV) is not extenable or renewable.
So you need another visa if you want to continue staying in Germany.
As you wrote, you can get a student visa by becoming full-time student at a German university.
You could also marry a German, or father a child that is German citizen. Or come on a tourist visa for three months every six months.

Not sure how to help you but it illustrates the problem that getting a decent job without speaking German is difficult - even with a good education unless it is in very specialized filelds. Another factor might be that your English usage in this post is not fluent . It's all that more difficult when one tries to get a job where Englsih is spoken but it is also not their first language.