Looking for summer job

Greetings!

I am a Mozambican student who is currently taking his undergraduate degree in Chemical Engineering and Technology in China. I'm planning on spending my summer holidays in Brussels, where my father lives. At the moment, I am looking for an opportunity for a summer job or internship. I can stay in Brussels for up to three months. I am fluent in Portuguese and English and can also speak Spanish, Chinese and French. If you guys could help me with links to such jobs, I'd be very much appreciated. I have worked as an Office Assistant, a Receptionist and a Translator in the past. And I look forward to meet you all once I arrive in Brussels.

If you do not have Eu nationality or residence in Belgium you cannot work here

Thank you for replying! I have gotten informed about it at the Belgian Embassy. Although I do not have residency in Belgium, my father does. And, according to the employer, I can work in Belgium for up to four months  with a student visa.

No you cannot

Maybe employer will do papers for you but normally you should get a residentcy card as a student. I know studens who from eu couldn't even work

As you are not a student in Belgium you won't get a student visa which still does not allow you to work.

Belgian resident students have problems getting summer jobs and they can work legally

But didnt he say he has a student visa? Or i got impression he dose

No he said he s student in China planning a visit to Belgium this summer
Non Eu visitors have no work rights in the Eu.

Ah yep. Ooops then yeah no job. Only can work on a student visa if its a belgain one. Employer liklely thinks you're visa is for belgium.