Correction On Work Visa

hi everyone, i am getting ready to move Bahrain my work visa already approve but unfortunately date of birth written wrong on the work visa. HR told they will make correction return back to me but it's taking too long.

Is anyone went through this type of situation please advise is this possible to make correction on approve work visa what will be the procedure and how many days will take to correct the mistake.

presently working in Qatar, thanks, please advise

Hi,

Unfortunately it has to be done by your employer only, i am not sure how long will it take, if anyone has gone through any such situation i am sure they will reply back.

T&R

Hi ,
I received my work visa from my bahrain employer ,and i found there is a mistake in my passport number and also birth date. I told to my employer and they said they will change in few days . Please anyone know about this please let me know .

Thanks in Advance

Your employer said that they will get it changed. So why worried. There is nothing you can do. Only sponsor has that level of access.

Sorry , i mean is it possible for correction after visa issue and what time it takes ?

Yes it's possible and time depends on your employer.  Usually it takes less than a week.

Thanks for your kind information