Driving- golden chance

Hi Dear Members!

Any of you have a contact from EDS with whom I can get a few practical lessons before my practical test due end of this month. I want a contact who can speak in English.

You will be given contacts within the learning center, if not then check with the people nearby the driving school.

This guy was an amazing instructor

His name is Haroon

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please share contact details through the private messaging system.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thanks guys,

I passed the exam!

Dilee wrote:

Thanks guys,

I passed the exam!

Mabrouk

Thanks Muqtada

Hi Dilee,

Can you let me know the procedure for getting this golden chance ? And which country's driver license did you have before ?

Maryamgul wrote:

Hi Dilee,

Can you let me know the procedure for getting this golden chance ? And which country's driver license did you have before ?

Dear Maryam,

The golden chance is available for everyone having his/her country driver license, if you have, you just need to take a theoretical test in the driver school, once passed, you need to take classes with the registered driver, it could be up to your convenience whether you want to take 10 classes, 15 classes or 20. Once you passed those classes, you will be eligible for Golden Chance.

Let me know if you need any further information.

Regards
Muqtada

Hi Gul,

If you have a license from your home country, get it translated and when you open the File, you need to produce it, you will then be eligible for a golden chance
Golden chance means you only need to take theory classes and theory exam at the Driving school, once you complete the theory exam you can book the final road test. It is advisable (not mandatory) to take practical road lessons from a licensed trainer in Musafa. 10 classes will be ideal

Let me know if you require contact details of a trainer that I recommend.

Dilee wrote:

Hi Gul,

If you have a license from your home country, get it translated and when you open the File, you need to produce it, you will then be eligible for a golden chance
Golden chance means you only need to take theory classes and theory exam at the Driving school, once you complete the theory exam you can book the final road test. It is advisable (not mandatory) to take practical road lessons from a licensed trainer in Musafa. 10 classes will be ideal

Let me know if you require contact details of a trainer that I recommend.

Hi Dilee,

How did you schedule your practice test (they told me to do it online but I could not find it)? What was there on the exam? did they resister that you took the lessons with the authorised trainer? do you think it helped you to pass? I am a decent driver and still not convinced if I should get a trainer before the Golden Chance. Thank you for the answer in advance.

Hi Xena,

You can install the ADPolice application on your phone, you can find it on Playstore if it is an android phone. When you login to your account after you install the app, you can schedule your driving test there.

Please do take practical lessons before the Golden chance, as the name implies it is GOLDEN, so it is worth for you to take at least 5 or 6 lessons to get used to the roads. You will be practicing on the same car model and on the same roads in which you will be tested, so definitely it is worth taking classes.

Hey congratulations for getting license.

I am also in same phase which you had gone through and have my road test in 20 days. I would like to take few practical classes, if possible can you share insights from the experience you had & if possible PM details of the instructor in case you can recommend.

Thanks

Hi Dille,

Can you please advise me where I can get the option for schedule driving test for Golden Chance in AD Police app? I am not able to figure it out. Also please share details of the trainer which you will recommend.

Thank you very much.
Saurabh

Hi give me suggestion how to pass the exam

Hii dilee.
Can you please share the contact number of the trainer ..

Hi Dilee,

Can you provide contact details of the Driver to prepare for practical driving test.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

neal

I have passed my theory test ! And i have applied for golden chance do u know any instructor who can give me few practical training ? And i also need to know how to book practical driving test appointment

please provide me contact details of the best instructor you can recomend

*** Riyaz instructor

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post personal contact details on a public forum

let me ask one question, My EID expired as visa expired this month. So  what i should show my coming Final road test? Can i show expired EId to them?

Do i need to present my document when i apply for golden chance driving

Hi

How you applied for practical test?. Through mobile app?  Which option to be used for golden chance?

Hey Dileep !!!

Just wanna know if i can pay with my card or should i keep cash with me????
After clearing theory tests, how long it will to take schedule the golden chance driving test???

Regards,

Danish

same situation here.. so what happened with your license? Expired EID is ok?? Please reply.

Good day.Can I apply a drving license straight away thru golden chance even my driving license is not a permanent plastic due to unavailability during my renewal. Please I need some reply message.Thank you

Jake Amore

Please some one is inform about the golden chance for the driving licence