Sponsorship Transfer Issue (Naqal Kafala) MOL system down

Hi All,

I have recently accepted a job offer from a company in Riyadh. I am currently based in Jeddah and have been working in Company X for 4 years.

In order to complete the transfer process to my new company, the old company X requested for a demand letter and also ministry of labor online transfer request. My new employer has provided me the demand letter attested from chamber of commerce which I have already shared with Company X. The HR person stated that he also wants to see the Ministry of labor online request before giving me any approvals.

Ministry of Labor Naqal Kafala (sponsorship transfer) service has been down since 3 weeks after the Cyber attack on MOL and everytime i call them through Call Center, they state that it will be fixed in a few days. My old employer is pushing me to complete the transfer process as soon as possible as my notice period is already finished with the old Company X

Has anyone faced the same issue?
Is there any alternate solution to the above problem? Does anyone know when the sponsorship transfer service will start working again from MOL?

I am stuck in this situation and would appreciate some help from anyone.

Regards
Ahmed

Yes, we are facing the same issue and I was told last week that it was fixed and new employees will be on board.

Good you reminded me i'll check what's going on.

hi dear..!
i m facing the same issue from past 2 weeks.My new employer says that they are unable to request online as the MOL system is down.is your probelm is solved or not?

Hi, I'm also facing problem for transfer sponsorship. My new company is saying that their online system is down for last three weeks. My old company is waiting for online request to transfer sponsorship. Demand letter already given to old company by new company. I'm sitting idle for last 20 days without job. What can be done to transfer my sponsorship as early as possible. Please anyone assist. Regards

Hi,
I got my iqama transfer done as the MOL system has started working now. It is a little slow at some times because they have alot of backlog which needs to be cleared.

Other than that , there should be no issue. Once the new company issues the transfer request, it takes around 2-3 days sometimes for the request to be visible on the old employer screen. Then they just need to approve it

Ahmed

Please do not stop following up with your new employer to submit the request. Sometimes, the new employer will tell you they have submitted the request but i n reality, they need to make the payment first for the transfer request and then actually make the request. Ask them for the transfer request number which you can share with old employer which makes it easier  for them to find the record and approve it.

After approval of request, again keep following up with the new employer to issue the new iqama which is required to complete the process

Facing the same issue here in Jeddah ..got interviewed last month 3rd April but still new employer saying that there system is down or something blocked their account.. Its taking  time..i am waiting from last 40 days now running ..

Now running what Mr Saji? Has their system started working now?

No not yet.are u from jeddah? @ ateek

No I'm in Riyadh, also waiting for transfer sponsorship for last 30 days as new company system is down. Is there any other way for qafala transfer,

No actually there no other alternate ways to get it done unless the new company send the request/tahlav .I am also facing the same as i told i been interviewed got contract form signed  at IHOP nothing heard frm them yet still system down or blocked they told me anytime it could be open.So um just waiting .. In saudi they really use some cheap server to maintain those web data which is really easy for someone to get crack .however lets just hope for the best

Best of luck. Please let me know if your system started working. I'm basically Civil engineer. Are you searching another job also

Any update regarding MOL System, its working or not?

I'm waiting for last 34 days but system is expected to work next week

@ Ateek Next week ?? actually I want to transfer and my new company always asking me system is not working and old company pushing me to get transfer otherwise they give me haboob

Hello guys, right now I'm working as safety engineer in a reputed company, 1day before I got a offer from another company but my new employer asking me to take transfer.

1. If company give transfer to employee is there any problem to company from Saudi govt ? and why employers not willing to transfer.
2. I have good benefits (money) with present employer. if I leave that benefits does my company give transfer or not ?

hello everyone,
i  just singed my new job offer latter for transfer but my new company saying they cant send request for transfer there is problem in MOL system .can any body tell me what kind of problem can be or there is any other way to transfer .kindly help i am really tense  cause my company  already accepted my transfer latter .

Bro same problem for me.....its a torture....whats the latest information? When will it be fixed?

Brothers , how much time its takes for system of MOL to be fixed???

brother ,its already fixed ,kindly check your new sponsor may be he have some problem .mean your new company system .its green yellow or red .

Dear I have problem from my old ka feel system down. He is in yellow category. New kafeel send online request but old is not able to accept old kafeel give me latter noc . One week I m waiting can any body help me

ALHAMDULILLAH finally got transfer

I am also having a problem. I left the other company last June 28. The transfer paper was processed before my last working day. I am already in the new company for more than 20 days now. Still the transfer of sponsorship is not showing in MoL.
I am planning to travel this Eid holiday . Will I be able to get an exit re-entry Visa?
Is there anyone from this group have  experienced the same?  Pls help

Dear

U will wait tiil your sponsership transfer process complete
U can't go for exit rentey

I have problem from my old ka feel system down. New kafeel send online request but old is not able to accept old kafeel give me latter noc . One week I m waiting can any body help me and suggest me what to do now.

Brothers,i have a problem that i got job and came to new employer after expired my iqama,as per saudi new rules can transfer our sponsorship without old employer approval for expired iqama and new employer told me requested already given before one week,but still there is no update in MOL showing no transfer request,can anyone help me when it will update in MOL website(KSA) and how many days take to transfer sponsorship.