Wanna have a coffee with me?

Hi Linda, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I hope you get replies very soon. Do not hesitate to share your expat experience with us.

All the best,
Christine

sure , would love to share my last 5 years of experience in Austria as an expat
take care
inaam
[email protected]

Hi everyone, my name's Luke

I am British citizen born and grown up here in Vienna,not exactly an expatriate but not exactly Austrian either, somewhere in between. I would like to make more English/English native speaking friends as Austrians can get a little bland and uninteresting a lot of the time. If you agree feel free to contact me and we can chat sometime. cheers Luke

Hello. Just moved here from California. Would love to join you for coffee. My emal is [email protected]

Paul

Yes whenever you have time for it.

Sure, I work in the 1st district and live in the 7th, woudl be great to meet someone new!

Hello I am Indian living in Poland. I am going to visit vienna for a day tommrow I know it is short notice and I would like to meet people living in vienna. It would be great to meetup for a coffee or drink. If you would be interested in being a tourist guide to show me vienna city will also be appreciated. Looking forward hearing from you all. I am coming on 6 december :)
Regards

Hi, any of you guys still up for a coffee meet up?
If so, I would be happy to do so!
[email protected] or pm me here!