New boy in town from Canada

Hello to everyone.

This forum is an excellant idea!!!

I am just getting settled in my new flat and looking to meet all the people. I am just getting used to the U-Bahn and S-Bahn and making my way around. Absolutely wonderful so far. I begin my german language studies shortly and hope I can stay in Vienna for a very long time.
So, I have an open invite to anyone interested in hooking up with me, to share some of the sights and sounds of the city. Or, a simple drink at a pub or cafe.

Hi Istandtall,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

No Message

Istandtall wrote:

Hello to everyone.

This forum is an excellant idea!!!

I am just getting settled in my new flat and looking to meet all the people. I am just getting used to the U-Bahn and S-Bahn and making my way around. Absolutely wonderful so far. I begin my german language studies shortly and hope I can stay in Vienna for a very long time.
So, I have an open invite to anyone interested in hooking up with me, to share some of the sights and sounds of the city. Or, a simple drink at a pub or cafe.

Hi there,
So, another new guy in Vienna! Welcome!
I'm open to meeting up for a coffee and a chat...or a beer or two! :) I am back in Vienna this week... so if you fancy meeting up, send me a message on here and we can look into what suits and when etc! Looking forward to hearing from you! Emma :)

Hi ya' all! I would absolutely love to hang out and drink some coffee or wine. Aaaand, I know my way around :)

Cheers, Petra

Count me in! I love meeting english speaking people - never met a Canadian so far - so i'm totally down for hanging out! Would be cool if we can set something up together :))

Julia

Hi!
I am living in Vienna for the past 5 months but had no idea such a forum existed... Seems great! I would be delighted to meet you guys!
Hope to see you soon,
Liebe Grüsse!

welcome to vienna lots to see and do here ;)

Hello there!! :)
I have been living in Vienna for 5yrs now! :) Know my way around and quite alot about the city! Would be great to meet up at some point!! I always love making new friends! :) Defintiely count me in and write when you have a chance!! :) Welcome to Veinna!! :)

Hey! I am arriving in Vienna next Sunday, how about we all meet for a drink next week? We did that where I live through this forum and it was really fun! Elo ;)

hey,

in one of the other threads we are trying to organise a meet up. it would be cool to get a few people involved. if you're interested then check it out :)http://doodle.com/ba3wtzq7s7a32hws?lt=4

here is the original thread....
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=171217

hope to see you soon :)
steph

I hope we can make this work! Super excited to meet everyone! :D

Me tooo :)!!!

i am an american and just moved to klagenfurt one  month ago but i want to visit vienna. i live with another american and we play volleyball here.

Hello,

i am also a new guy here..i am here since 16th of september... nice to meet you. i am now in Vienna

welcome to vienna how long are you here for?

Hi all three new people!! i am arriving in a couple of days (delayed) and i am here for three months!

i will be here, till november 25th

so, for everyone signed up to the Doodle about meeting up in Flanagan's, have we decided on a date then? xxx

Hi!

I'm only new here! May I join. I can make it on Friday, 19th.

I'd be delighted if it worked out!

Cheerio

The meet up will be this Friday (19th) at 8pm in Flanagan's. See you there!!

(Please sign up here if you want to come so I know how many I need to reserve for: http://doodle.com/ba3wtzq7s7a32hws?lt=4 thanks!)

Steph