Friends in Vienna :)

Hallo! ich bin Zaira und komme aus Mexico, aber jetzt wohne ich im Wien... iŽm looking for friends to go out and meet the city... what do you think about it?  I hope we can be good friends!

Tschüss!

Hallo!

Wie geth's?

Como va todo en viena?

Como fue que conseguiste mudarte.

ojala puedas compartir parte de tu experiencia, yo estoy en eso...

Hello zaira886 and Yanahmx.

This is an Anglophone forum. Can you please both write in english so that everybody may understand and participate? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello All,

I am presently in Nigeria, planning to come for my Masters programme in Vienna. I'm almost through with my application process. I will like to start making friends now so that Vienna will not look boring to me when i get there. I am loving, caring humble and jovial person. I am a people loving person, i love making new friends. Hoping to read from you soonest.

Heya all,

I am Petra :D. Originally from Austria, but I spent 12 years in the US (New York and LA) and I miss having the chance to speak E. Plus, I am always looking for fun new people from all over the globe.

I would love to hang out. :)

ptaylor wrote:

Heya all,

I am Petra :D. Originally from Austria, but I spent 12 years in the US (New York and LA) and I miss having the chance to speak E. Plus, I am always looking for fun new people from all over the globe.

I would love to hang out. :)

Hey Petra,

How are you doing? So where are you at the moment? We can be friends.

Living in Vienna :)

ptaylor wrote:

Living in Vienna :)

@Ptaylor, Good to hear that. I would soon be coming to Vienna this winter. Can we be friends?

Thank you

I am looking for friends in Austria and other countries.You can mail me on [email protected]