English speakers in Vienna

Hey, is there someone who wants to meet English speakers?
I have just moved to Vienna and I would love to hung out with you girls...
Bye

Hello Titty.

I am spanish and I have just move to Vienna too. I don't know many people and my english is not very good, but I would be very pleased to have a coffe with english speakers.

Bye.

hey girls! I am planning to move to Vienna this year and am quite often there... you can sent me mail on : [email protected]     
I will let U know when i come and we can go for a drink... :)
Looking forward to meeting U!!

Well, I am American and just moved (back) here last week. Just give me a call and we can hang out. 012939507
Alice

HI IŽM HUGO ... ÍŽM MEXICAN !!! I WILL SEE YOU SOON IN VIENA !!! SOMEBODY HAVE A JOB FOR ME !!!  I KNOW COOK MEXICAN FOOD !!! I HAVE EXPERENCE ... HASTA LA VISTA AMIGOS !! NOW IŽM IN MEXICO !!!! TEQUILAS PLACE

Hi

I'm in Vienna since 2 months now. I'd also like to have a cofee with you guys.

You can write me at [email protected]

For anyone who doesnt know, there is a 4th of July party at Hermann Strandbar. Its sponsored by Democrats Abroad, if you want to eat from their buffet it costs a donation. If you dont want to give money to a political party, then the bar has its own food. There will be a lot of non-political people as well (I hope) And, its a cool place in general :)

Hi

my name's Luke

I am British citizen born and grown up here in Vienna,not exactly an expatriate but not exactly Austrian either, somewhere in between. I would like to make more English or English speaking friends as Austrians can get a little bland and uninteresting a lot of the time. If you agree feel free to contact me and we can chat sometime. cheers Luke

Hello everybody,

at September I am going to start my studies as a chef and now, I am looking for someone, who has similar plans. We could be classmates and help each other. It's a 3 years german language school but they teach students from foreign countries too. So, if there is someone who interested in studying, please contact me. Together would be easier!

Have a nice day!

Niki

Hi Niki and welcome to Expat.com!

You could post your ad in the Vienna classifieds > classes section.

Thank you.