Looking for Brits/Irish people in Vienna!

Hey,

Where are all the British and Irish people hiding in Vienna?

Me and my friends are looking to meet new people here in Vienna. We've all lived here for different periods of time and have met each other on Expat.com or through friends.

There is me (I'm a Geordie), another Geordie, a Manc and an Austrian (who we class as an honorary Manc because her Manc accent is that good). We love match days (especially the banter),shame the football season is nearly over, going out to Irish bars, hanging out at each others' apartments etc.

Let us know if you want to hang out with us Northerners ;)

Steph, Simon, Martin and Ellie

heya i am here living in the 22nd district of vienna for 8 months and always up to meet new ppl, if you want send me a pm with your number so we can text and organized when and wher we can meet up

Adam

Sounds good.  But I'm Australian ;)

sounds really good. i wanna make new english speaking friends. i'm turkish though. well i can imitate accents too, if that's what it takes :) a haha this topic is getting outta hand.

Haha ok this is cool. Are you all free to meet up this weekend? Let me know and I'll try and arrange something :)

i'm not in austria this weekend, returning on sunday evening, but i'd be happy to join you next time!

I would also like to get involved =) I don't really know anybody British in the whole of Austria and I'm starting to forget how to speak English... almost!

Problem is that people don't really respond on here. Can take weeks for an answer.  We all move on to other things.  For best results we should swap emails/facebook.....

My facebook is: facebook.com/memphisnights
from there I cdan get you into the facebook groups that I am in and hopefully you can do the same for me...let's make this all more instant ;)

Memphis

Hi there Stephanie Jayne,
I'm Irish, have been living in Vienna for almost a year now, and haven't met any Brits or Irish outside of my workplace. I would be up for meeting up for a coffee sometime! I'm working as a Native Speaker Teacher in a bilingual school, so have lots of free afternoons and evenings to meet up if you would like to? PM me so then we can exchange phone numbers etc
Best wishes, Emma

Hey to all,
Count me in!!!!

Monika

Facebook Werbegestaltung Vienna

Hey all,

I'm quite late to the party. But what's 4 years?

I'm irish and have been living and working here for 4 years now. Would love to meet up with some like minded people for drinks, hanging out etc.

Any of you still about?

exactly, time is irrelevant! I came to vienna for a holiday for 5 days to surprise my mate for a graduation in oct! Ended up not getting the flight back..working as a native english speaker in a kindergarten! crazy, hard to beat tho!

AYe, I would be up for drinks some time next week if anyone was still floating about these parts!

Good to hear there's some of you out there. I'm around next weekend (not this one) for some beers if that sounds good.

Hey both,

I'd be interested in joining you for a drink if you guys are still keen. Moved over to Vienna about 5 months ago from London and keen to hang out with some like minded people!

Am around this and next weekend!

Hey h_m30

Why done you intoduce yourself here >> New members of the Austria forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

And welcome to the site :)

hey..around for a drink now(this evening) . i think there are bands /music playin in oattakring! let me know , ring me xxx......up for the session!;):)!

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the open forum. You may exchange them through the private messaging system when needed. Click on member's profile > Send message.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey Jonny_05

Not a good idea to post your telephone number out in the open.

i'm not around this weekend but how about next Friday?

oconarms wrote:

i'm not around this weekend but how about next Friday?

Don't forget the Rugby  is on next Friday & Saturday

Any takers for tomorrow or Saturday?

oconarms wrote:

Any takers for tomorrow or Saturday?

http://www.truste.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/Privacy-MeetUp.jpg

Sadly I am not about. Hopefully, I shall create a meetup later in the year, when the weather is a bit warmer. So watch this space.

I would defo, but skint for the month already as I only do 15 hours a week, but could meet up   anyway and not drink! be while hard tho! lol! Let me know anyways

no worries. I've got a work party tonight anyway. I'm around the next few weekends for booze festivities if anyone has time. Next Friday is paddy's day too.

oconarms wrote:

Next Friday is paddy's day too.

Half of Vienna will be closed off for the parade

FLAT like a beaver at the side of the road next friday! ;):):)!

Hi there!

Not a Brit but love the Iles, been there many times, and probably my accents good too if it helps...

My name is Sebastian, I'm quite new to Vienna and would be great to hang out or go out and drink something with anyone. So please email me ***

Cheers

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security