Friends in Vienna :)

Hallo! ich bin Zaira und komme aus Mexico, aber jetzt wohne ich im Wien... iŽm looking for friends to go out and meet the city... what do you think about it?  I hope we can be good friends!

Tschüss!

Hi and welcome to Expat.com zaira886!

Maybe an introduction could help ;)

Armand

Hi Zaira!

I moved to Vienna in March :) How long have you been here ?

Bis später!
Megan

Hi Zaira and others!

I am also in Vienna for work however only for this weekend only! Would be great to meet some people to have a look around...

hallo everybody!!!

i will be here for 1 year, because iŽm working :)  when you want we can meet us!  :D

drop me a line! [email protected]! :D

hallo, wie gehts, ich bin Adam, ich kommes aus england i am always free send me a pm when u have free time ^^

In English please Weevil.;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.

sry i thought i would impress everyone with my rubbish German XD

Weevil wrote:

hallo, wie gehts, ich bin Adam, ich kommes aus england i am always free send me a pm when u have free time ^^

Hi Adam,
Sorry to hijack the thread here a bit... fancy meeting for a coffee some time? I've just checked back into Expat.com after a hiatus, and I see that you have free time also.. so if you fancy meeting for a pint or a cuppa, send me a pm or contact me at emmalouisestinson at hotmail dot com, and we could sort something out. :)

zaira886 wrote:

Hallo! ich bin Zaira und komme aus Mexico, aber jetzt wohne ich im Wien... iŽm looking for friends to go out and meet the city... what do you think about it?  I hope we can be good friends!

Tschüss!

Hi Zaira!
I am on my summer vacation now, so I have time to meet up and explore the city if you would like some company to do so.... or to go for a coffee or a drink... you can reach me at emmalouisestinson at hotmail dot com.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Emma

Hi MajaBajai!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand

Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but the first part of Zaira's message is not in English either. I took it as a signal that I can greet the girl in her own language. However, I just saw the Spanish flag above this post, so I'm gonna relocate :) Let it be noted that I find your patronizing attitude extremely rude though.