English speaking friends

Hey there!

Since my only american friend (why is it so hard to meet americans in Vienna?) is moving back to Florida (good for her, sadly for me...) I am looking to make some new friends in Vienna. I am originally from here, but lived in New York and LA for the past 12 years. I miss the States, miss speaking E and I am looking for someone to hang out with.

I love being outdoors, and there is just sooo much going on in the summer but no one to do it with. All my friends have b-friends, so no single friends.

Anyone interested? :D:)
Petra

Hi Petra !

Count me in to hang out :)

I was planning to write a post this weekend to meet people, to hang out with, and that are also interested in outdoor activities or trips around Austria.

It would be nice to meet any weekend in Donauinsel or somewhere beside Donnaukanal where the bars are located.

Anyone else interested ?
Jero

hey i know how you feel sometimes, let meet up sometime and i'll introduce you to som new people and my self ^^ let me know,

Adam

Hey you guys... great to hear from you!

I am def up for meeting! Donauinsel is always a great place, esp with weather like this right now :)

When would be a good time?

Looking forward to meeting you all,
Petra :cool:

Hi !

What about today or tomorrow ? What do you think ? Any of you have some time ?

Today at 21hs I will be going to Frameout "summer cinema", in MuseumsQuartier, they play "Indiegame: The movie". If you want to join let me know. My mail is jeronimoalbi[at]gmail.com .

During week days after 17hs is also fine for me to meet :).

Jero

Hi!!  Having a fam bbq all day today but am free at night until 11pm. Might meet some friends then. What time does it start ?  I don live too far from MQ. Id be down for it! Here's my email.
[email protected]

Have a great sunny day. Cheers :) PT

Oh. Or tomorrow lat afternoon works too btw :)

Looking 4ward to meeting ya guys.

Hi Petra, the movie (actually a documentary) will be played at 21:50, and entrance is free. They have an initial presentation or talk, starting from 21hs.
I was thinking to go at half past nine :).

Here is the trailer, Indie Game - The Movie, and Frameout programm for today

Tomorrow afternoon would also be a great oportunity to meet.
Adam (Weevil), what do you think ?

Cheers !

Im game! :) let me know when and where :D

Heya!

Count me in too! I'm from Singapore. English is my first language- Singapore was once a British colony. I've been here for about a year now and would love to make more friends! PM me if y'all are organising anything =D

Cheers,
Clarice

Hi Clarice... gone for the next two days but why dont we all try something this weekend????? Would be fuuuun :)

Hello Clarice !

This weekend sounds good . So, afternoon meeting, night meeting ?
In that case I would propose to go for Donauinsel or some place beside Donnaukanal.
Any idea(s) about other nice places we could go  ?

Cheers !

Hey there!

This weekend sounds great! I'm up for going to Donauinsel :) Don't really have other places in mind (I won't mind other suggestions). We can just chill at some bar/cafe or go swimming. Or if you have a bike we can also go biking around. Saturday afternoon is good for me...or Sunday night =)

Cheers,
Clarice

Hi you two!

My weekend all of a sudden just got incredibly busy. Would love to hang but am not sure I can make it this weekend. I think this is my pre-vacation stress :D. Let me know though if and when you meet. Maybe I can join you. Here's my phone number 0676-8983021240.

Cheers, Petra

Tel Aviv Beach is nice btw. Have you been? Strandbar Herrmann.... lotsa places we can go to.

Hi !

Is true, Tel Aviv Beach is a nice place, we have to go there before is too cold xD.
I will let you know Petra when we deal about some place to meet :).

Today at 22hs I'm going to see an underground music band to Fluc, near Praterstern, is called "Las Kellies". I'm going with a slovak friend that came this weekend to visit, he is a cool guy. If anybody wants to join us let me know. It would be great :D !

Tomorrow afternoon/night we could also go to some place under the U6. There might be some interesting show.

Cheers !

Hi there!

I partied too much last night with too little sleep so will have to stay home tonight to recover :)... Ufffff.... My weekend is full but I may have time Sunday? Text me Jero, if you are doing anything. Maybe a movie next week sometime?

Have a great weekend all. Cheers, Petra

Will do Petra.

And save some time for a movie next week :D. I will call you.

Take care and recover !

Hi ya all!

Jero and I discussed going to the triple feature of Batman on July 24. Tickets go on sale tomorrow and Jero offered to pick them up. Is anyone interested? Claire? Adam? I am sure it's gonna be awesome and fun! Here's the link:

http://www.haydnkino.at/

Let us know please so that Jero can get the tix tomorrow!

Woohoooo :D:):cool:
Petra

Hi Petra,

Although I am not an American :D but yes i can speak eloquently in English and a bit in German ;) and I am working in Vienna, so i was wondering if we could catch up for a friendly chat someday :)

u can look up my profile on LinkedIn for information about me.
http://www.linkedin.com/home?trk=hb_tab_home_top

Hope to see you soon.

Cheers

Kunal

Hi Kunal,

the more the marrier :) We can certainly meet for coffee sometime. How are you liking Vienna?

Hi All,

I'm joining this conversation a bit late, I know, but would love to meet up with all of you next time.

Katherine

Hey Katherine,

sounds great!!! We went to the movies last night, which was great. I am on vacation as of next Mon and not back until the End of August, but would love to meet up with all of you again then!!! Here's my email: [email protected].

Looking forward to seeing you all, Petra :)