Looking For Austrian Whatsapp Friend.

I'll be coming to Austria soon and i would love to meet nice people in vienna. I would want to chat with you on whatsapp so i get to know you before we finally meet. Here is my nummer [Moderated: Please send numbers in private]

Hi Mikel222,

Welcome to Expat.com.

A longer introduction and a few words about your hobbies and places of interest might be helpful in creating some contacts.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi hasnaa, my hobbies are playing video games when i'm bored or surf the internet, i like hanging out, meeting new people. Places of interest; visiting the zoo, beach, museum and concert.

yes i am looking for whatsapp friends that live in austria because i am coming soon and i will be relocating to austria soon
here is my whatsapp number ***************

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
melissa0442 wrote:

yes i am looking for whatsapp friends that live in austria because i am coming soon and i will be relocating to austria soon
here is my whatsapp number ***************

PM me here and can talk.

Hi,
I am Austrian and just came back to Vienna after studying 4 years in VA, USA. If you want to do what's app, send me a private message.

Take care who you meet and where you meet then.
Always meet in groups and always in a public place.

Some less than pleasant people could see this as an opportunity.

I live in austria for last 3 years. Send PM for number. :)

Fred wrote:

Ditto

Be extremely careful who you pass numbers to, especially if they post for numbers on several threads where ladies are looking for friends.

Fred wrote:

Opportunity for these unpleasant people to do what? Invite them over, or somewhere secluded, and commit a crime? I'm ignorant about the dangers of posting your number on a public thread (hopefully you can enlighten me!). Are people daft enough to respond to calls/texts and agree to arrange a meeting with a complete stranger, away from a public place? I thought people met for a coffee/drink or whatever in public places, and off they went. As such, I don't see the harm.

@Hasnaa coming to Vienna on 29 April need local information

Hello nhkurne,

Welcome to Expat.com :cheers:

Please note that his thread is old and the chances of getting answers here are very low.

I suggest that you read the Living in Austria guide and create a new thread on the Austria forum if you have questions.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

[Topic closed]
Closed