Austrian local would like to meet internationals in Vienna!

Hello All!

I am happy to join this network and would like to introduce myself to you. I am a 29 years old female and I am working now for more than 2 years in an international company in Vienna with many expat colleagues. I was born in Autria and lived here (besided 2 years in Portugal and 6 months in Italy) all the time. I'd like to meet international people in Vienna, as I love to have talk to people from different origins, getting to know different perspectives and languages. Knowing Vienna very well, I can also always help out with advices, recommendations and other things that might leave questions.

Wishing all of you a great sunny day!

Welcome on Expat-blog Moranghinha! :)

Greatings from Portugal Moranghinha... or should I say Moranguinha? (Little Strawberry)
Enjoy the blog!;)

Welcome Moranghinha!
I'll redirecting your thread to the Vienna board. :-)

Hi from a Viennese with the same intentions to meet and talk intl people in Vienna, having joined the network today only.
Have a great summer evening.
Zizi

Hello to all people
I am new to this forum. I am in vienna and studying here. I would like to meet people new people here and make good friends:-)

Welcome to Expat.com to all new members in this discussion :)
It might be a good time to organize a meet up somewhere in Vienna!
Cheers
Arlette

Hi, I just came from france last week and looking for new contacts in Vienna.

So if someone above still wants to meet international people as I read above, well, I am here! :)
see ya

Welcome to Expat.com, Jaime :)

im from Thailand will stay in Austria for 3 months anyone can be my friend im going to swim somewhere on thursday you can join me and my bf we had a car :) wish u all have a nice time

Hello Moranghinha! I would love to make friends with many people from oversea too! ;) That's great! By the way Im a Vietnamese. But wanna go around many forums to get more the interesting information ;) Have a good time in Vienna Moranghinha! Hope We can meet and be friends someday :)
Best Regards
Kelly

Hi all!
I have been living in Vienna for about 6 years and would love to meet international people too :) I am 30, I can speak german, english and hungarian.
have a nice day!

[Moderated: you are off-topic]

Oh wow, how cool!  My name is DeJewel and I'm from The Bahamas.  I've been here for 3 months and am looking forward to really integrating into your beautiful city.  I'd like to meet new friends as well, so please contact me.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

hai:)

my name is kranthi kumar, moving to veinna in october, i want to know about veinna,i want to make real friends.
i really want to know about jobs,transport,cost of living in veinna like rents,hotels etc.
im from india, pls give reply for these my queries.
thank u
[email protected]
:)

Hi kranthi,

Please start a new discussion on the Vienna forum concerning your questions.

Thank you.

Hi there,

I am Priya from California, US.  I am 29 year old female.  I too am looking to make international friends and came across your post.  You seem like a very friendly person wanting to make more friends just like me.  Although I am not in Vienna right now, I would like to know more about you and the place as I hope to visit it someday.  I recently quit a full time job in the energy industry that I used to love to become a full time student.  I am pursuing a second bachelor's degree, this one in chemical engineering and am in my 2nd year right now.  Message me if you'd like to be friends.  Take care :).

Priya

I am from the US and will be here for the semester as I am studying. Would love to meet some people as well!

Hi,

Just came from Canada, looking to meet some people and do some short weekend trips!

-Sunny

I love short weekend trips, but just with bike.
Wien hat the most incredible bikeroad I ever seen.

Hello Everyone,

I am happy to join this community and would be looking forward to meet new friends. I am working in Vienna as an expat and living in 22nd distt. I am engineer by profession and interested to meet new people and make new friends. I will request all members to please inform where can i find meeting events for expats.

Everyone is welcome to contact me [email protected]

Chao!

Ajmal

hey

sorry that i Cant be helpful but i am not in Vienna anymore:(
have a good time there anyway!!!

Best regards Aneta

I am omer from pakistan. I need some help from this forum that i want to continue my master studies from any university in Austria.I have done BBA(hons).Please guide me about the admission procedure

Hi I'm Kenneth from California.  I've visiting for a few days in Vienna, and would love to meet someone to enjoy the city tonight Saturday.  I'm up for anything, just want to share some fun experiences and wander around.  In return I'm a great listener and love to chat over hot drinks. :)

Hi people,

I am Tony and an Austrian who returns back to Vienna after a couple of years of living and working abroad. I miss hanging out with internationals.. anyone interested in meeting up for coffee or drinks these days? :)

Hi Moranghinha,

I logged into this expat site and was very interested in your profile. For a long time now I have been considering moving to Vienna, mainly for its position relative to Eastern Europe, and secondly because I work as an international translator and I feel it would be a good environment in which to work. Trouble is, I need to get to know people in Vienna before I get there and I need to look for suitable accommodation on a permanent basis so that I can settle down in your beautiful city. I was therefore wondering whether you could offer me a few crumbs of advice and recommendations so that I am "forearmed" before I get there. One of the big restrictions could be that I need space for 2 cars and a bike, which might prove a problem, as I have a sports car and a normal car, both of which need looking after.I don't mind sharing provided that the flat sharing partner is compatible, i.e. similar interests. Perhaps you know of someone, maybe a friend or yourself. Anyway that is a lot to consider. I would love to hear about your experiences in Portugal and Italy, do you also speak those languages? I see we have many similar interests.
I would love to hear from you soon.
Roger

Hi, I replied to your forum ad. yesterday (Roger) but forgot to leave my email address, which is:
[email protected].
Hope to hear from you soon, Roger

Hi ROGER.. HOW ARE YOU AND HOW OLD ARE YOU?? VİENNA İS MY FAVOURİTE CİTY..I AM AN EX UNİVERSİTY EDUCATOR LADY FROM TURKEY.. BEST WİSHES..

hi hi

my names luke

i am english, 27 years old, grew up in vienna.

happy to meet sometime and chat.about stuff :)

i.am a scientist, molecular biologist and like talking a lot.

[email protected]

cheers

luke

Hi feray,

Would you please avoid using caps lock when posting on the Forum so as to ease the reading :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi... I AM AN EX UNİVERSİTY EDUCATOR LADY FROM TURKEY.. I WİLL BE LİVİNG İN VİENNA- PARİS AND LONDON NEXT SUMMER.. AND I AM LOOKİNG FOR GOOD RELİABLE FRİENDS İN THESE CİTİES DURİNG THE TİME.. THANK YOU...

Hi feray,

Can you please avoid posting in caps lock, this tend to make your post hard to read, and posting in caps lock mean that your are shouting the post it's quite rude. ;)

Regards,

David.

Hi ,
   Im from Australia and have been living in Vienna for 4 years .
I like Art , painting , sculptures and music aswell as cooking
movies and going out for coffee , movies visiting exhibitions
and seeing bands .

would be nice to hear back if youd like to write sometime .

Have a great sunday :)

Hi there coming from a Viennese using the same motives to meet and also chat intl people inside Vienna, obtaining became a member of your multilevel currently solely.

Hi carterjulian,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Perhaps a few words about yourself could be useful for other members to know you better.

Also please note that you posted on an old thread. I invite you to create a new discussion on the Vienna forum for better visibility and interaction.

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hello  hAsnnaa.. would you please introduce yourself.. what country did you come from...feray

Hi feray,

Please note that Hasnaa is a member of the Expat.com team, she was only guiding the other member on the forum.

Please feel free to start an another topic if you want to share your experiences with us :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

i just got accepted to study MSc in Austria.

where the Alps & chocolate ...Oh My

ich komme aus Ägypten

Hey to you all!! I am Greek and moved in Vienna a few days ago..
I would love to meet local and internat people just to hang out!
Let me know if you re interested in..!! ;)

Hello guys
I just moved to Vienna from England and I'd like to meet some new faces and wanna make friendship !