Internship in Toulouse/Blagnac February-July 2011

Hey! I'm starting an internship in Toulouse in early February, and am currently looking for a place.

Ideally I'd share an apartment or house with someone, but I've been told that in France most places for students/young professionals were studio apartments or places in student residences.

Also, about locations, what are the best if I'll be going to Airbus Blagnac daily, but want to be in the city, where I imagine most of the action usually is? I know there is a tram that goes from Toulouse and has a stop at the Airbus offices now.

Finally, if you're also looking for a place or know someone who's renting, drop me a line!

Greetings from Portugal!!

Hi azrael, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I suggest you to post an advert under Toulouse classifieds > accommodation section - flat share, house share as well.

I wish you good luck
Christine

Hey

Im starting an internship at Airbus too in either June/July (dates tbc).

I will be staying for 12 months and looking for housemates

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

Airbus times 2 - how exciting!  I worked in the aerospace industry (USA) for years, and am very much looking forward to a tour when we visit soon.
I know, not really a contribution to this thread, but couldn't contain myself :-D
good luck with your internships!

thankyou! :) I cant wait

Hey!  Check out this link:

recherche-colocation.com/toulouse.html

That's the best I've been able to find.

Hope it helps!

Simon.

hey guys im looking for apartment in blagnac, toulouse , im starting my internship at airbus on the  first of octobre , any help ?

Hello khodor8 and welcome to Expat.com!

You should post an advert in Toulouse classifieds > accommodation section/ flats for rent.

Thanks,
Harmonie.