Resident visa for spouse

Hello all,

I have been offered a job in Bahrain.

Does anyone has any idea after how many months am I able to sponsor my spouse for resident visa?

Thanks.

Hi,

It will depend on your employer.

T&R

So the company would have to sponsor their partner?

Yes, dependent visa is usually sponsored by the employer if its on contract else you may have to pay for it.

Hello,

My employer is saying that they  can sponsor my spouse after 6 months and all the fees will be paid by me.

is this really a case that employee pay fees for spouse?

It depends on your employer.  Make sure you understand the details before signing that contract.  Things can get expensive.

ok, the employer also said that I am able to invite my spouse on Visit visa after one month of my stay in Bahrain, they said the charges will be
80 BHD and the duration of the Visa will be of three  months.

My question is that on three month visit visa one can stay for three months on first entry?

If I have already signed my contract and my spouse is joining in a few months will I have to sort out the visa? Or does my employer? Or does it depend on employer?

On response to the visit visa, there are two types:
Multi-entry visa where you can stay in Bahrain for 3 months but have to leave and re-enter at least once every 2weeks.
Single entry where you can stay in Bahrain 3 months but once you leave will have to purchase another visa.

Someone will correct me if im wrong :)

OL1,

For Multi-entry visit visa where you can stay in Bahrain for 3 months.

I think we can extend it for an extra two weeks as long as the visitor is in Bahrain. The fees will be charged for any extension.

Someone will please correct me if I am wrong.

Multi entry/exit visa's are dangerous as you have to leave Bahrain every 28 days and that means the cost of a flight.

Pakistan nationals are not allowed a 3 month visit visa so check online (just google "e visa Bahrain" that will give you the visa.

Your company has to do everything to sponsor your wife, you can't. If they insist that you pay the cost then that is what you have to do.

Ok Thank you Josnuggles, But the HR Manager of the company in Bahrain stated that I can invite my spouse for three month visit visa after I have spent one month in Bahrain,

Is this correct?

Not that I am aware of, check with immigration like I said on my previous post