French conversation classes

Hello,
I'm in Cairo for one year to learn Arabic (French Institut in Mounira) and I propose french conversation classes for people that need to improve their bases and to get a fluid language for personal or profesional reasons. At the begining of each new exchange we fix the needs and objectifs and the time we have to reach it. I'm giving this kind of classes since 2years. And it will be a pleasure for me to continu this here in Cairo.
I'm free every day of the working days week after 4pm. Your time and place will be mines (with a preference for the city center).
Don't hesitate to contact me for any question.
Here is my number and e-mail adresse:
The class cost 100EP/ hour. The duration and frequency of the classes belong to you.
I hope to see you soon,
A nice day for all of you.

Diane.

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post you contact details for security reasons.Please exchange them in private messages.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Diane,

Welcome to Expat.com.

I recommend you to post your ad in the Cairo classifieds section under the Language Exchange category. This section is more appropriate for your ad.

Thank You,
Regards,
Naomi.

Dear Diane,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking for someone to give me French classes, and here you are!!

I want to contact you but can't get your number, can you please contact me through my email? *

Thanks,
Andrew

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.

Hello Miss Diana, 

If I could start learning French would you have a time for that?

Hi

Plz contact me on xxx my name is hoda

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello
Is this still available?

Salut Diane

Oui, je suis interesants a converser avec vous...

:)
Dr.Aly

Hello
Is this still available?