Major organizations don't EVER reply to my inquires...why????

Is anyone on this website familiar with the Jordan Investment Board (JIB)? I have contacted them for months about business investment opportunities and never get a reply.

In addition I have contacted other organizations, one was Madrassati actually telling them my husband and I wanted to volunteer our services. It is apparaent this program has not reached my area as the schools are run-down and actually look like U.S. prisons. There is no playground equipment, nets for soccer goals, landscaping or anything. How do they expect the children to be enthusiastic about learning when it feels so depressing?

I am a little frustrated, as these websites and organizations along with a couple of others claim they are helping or would like the assistance of foreigners, but not one has replied to my inquires. Anyone else had any experience with this?

JIB will never reply to u,I don't think they ever read emails from people,I had worked with them before,I had to go there every day for over a week and I had to wright letters  to meet the Director Manager finally to get my business approved and support me.
by the way if u want to open a business u don't really need them really,they just make thing goes faster that's all..
-----------
Regarding volunteer work for schools,I did volunteer for www.injaz.org.jo for 2 years ,they are the best,they train u,support with materials with everything..they will send to schools near u too...until this day they call me,send me gifts ..
Email them or call them,they have excellent team.

Agh!! I wished I would have posted this four months ago. I finally went down there yesterday and was very disappointed as the gentlemen answering my questions seemed to be more concerned with what was going on behind me and was anxious to get me out of there. I felt very discouraged and felt it was a wasted trip. I was actually wondering if there was another way to go.

Can I pick your brain, please?? Every business I suggested, which were all under the industries listed on the website I was told do not qualify, as they are services. He wouldn't elaborate on why they didn't qualify or how to alter them so they do.

The main priority for us is, my mother in the usa is providing the capital behind our investment (what ever it ends up being) and we have the land and 300 sq meter facility of which to operate it in. We would like to get her investor status so that she can bring her household as well as items we may need for our business through customs with tax exemption. The problem is, now time is running out, she flies here Dec 19. Can you offer any advice on what we can do?
My husband and I moved here last year and had a terrible experience in customs. We would like to do everything possible to not have a repeat episode. The customs website is vague and I cannot seem to find answers to anything I'm looking for.
Any info you have or contacts you can provide me have would be GREATLY appreciated!!!
Thank you so much for your reply! (before) and hopefully a reply to this!! :)
Thank you for the info about the volunteer work, I will check that out!

They have to help u to start a business whatever it is,That's what they are for,if u need Money loan then they make it hard for u.
More if u are American u don't pay Tax.if u import items for ur business and u have business license,you pay no Costumes or less I think.
I am not sure what business u looking to start,but I am very sure u can do it..