I have Jordanian lover, is it true love or no?

Hi everyone!! I'm new here. Filipina girl...
Seeking advice's..

I have a Jordanian lover.in social media But before we meet my situation is like this...
We friend in social media  in one month ..just hi and hello.. He offered me job to Jordan to her sister.. He would like to hire me because he have relatives running an agency for ofw here in Philippine but I refused.
One month later, I went pregnant and baby father refused to support me. This Jordanian man ask me seriously about this and begged me to avoid abortion due to my depression.. He offered me help..
He keep helping me financially ,, I never mind this seriously ..all I need is financial.
Then month by month later. He ask me marriage.. And he said he love me and want be father of the baby and take me to Jordan.. I feel something precious and special for this guy.. He valued me..
But I worry is that she's married already in Italian women..he live in Italy with the women.
He said he want family for he have no children with Italy wife.

What should I do.?.  Should I accept this or no. I little afraid of Muslim..and second thought of being second wife..I'm Christian . but hate truth I love this man ..and owe something also.

could you plz let me know where can i find the true love, which you asking for?

Anyway, i have read a lot of posts like your post. The answer was in general "listen to your heart und judge with your Brain.

wish you all the best.

When I read your post I hear big red alarm bells ringing.

First of all: how can you met your true love online when never meet that person in real live and spent some serious time together?

Second: he's already married to another woman and lives in Italy. The Italian law does not accept polygamy and probably his wife neither. As I interpret your post she's apparently unable to have children and he wants a family. Although a Muslim man is allowed to have more than one wife in some cases  (which in this case is right to do so according to the Islamic law ) , I don't think his wife approves. And where he's going to live? In Jordan with you or in Italy? Or he wants to divorce first? Which is also very difficult in a Catholic country.

Last but not least: its not common that an Arabic man wants to marry a pregnant women which is not his.
You will be not the first one or the last,  that could end up as a domestic helper for him or his family where are known cases they threat these women very bad.

If you don't trust it, don't do it.
I have no any knowledge about the laws of your country but I would try to make the father of the child pay for your baby and for yourself. Its very easy for a man to run away when his girlfriend get pregnant and take no responsibility whatsoever.
It takes two to tango you know.

Thank you premadonna...
It really pops in my mind also.
I need most info for enlightenment..
I ask him about it all time.
But he tell me it would be not different to be his child or no. For as he wishes to be a father for very long time.

He ask me to live in Jordan but I'm thinking what would I be if I go to their country.
You may right, I would end up domestic helper and worst ...be a baby maker only for him. Because he wishes another children from him and :( thats I would not likely to happen.
About the Italian wife, I ask him about this ..for I'm sure this Italian is 100% Christian. It would not allow him. I could end up like a mistress and not legally wife to be. He only tell "" don't worry for Italian wife""..

This Jordanian man come to Philippine this month I going to give labor for my baby.

It really confusing me.....

Tnx. ..Maybe this is not love at all.. I'm looking this man love me or i m going to fill up his missing satisfaction about life so as mine need support .. And no strings attached..

Which love be test logically or just faithfully..

Thanks on this great info.
It helps a lot :)

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : No generalization please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : No generalization please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Well, tnx for your opinion..
I'm open minded about it.
Well, unfortunately this kind of under looking for those pregnant women outside marriage in Arabic culture sounds  unjustly.. I would like to broaden my mind for more thoughts.

First thing one  i would like to consider is if he look me like sharmota or "xxx" as you say. Why would help me? Than disgust me? Of all, I'm not of his business to take care of.

He supported me for since first month of my pregnancy until now I'm eight months pregnant. I received financial support.
He be friend of my sisters to inform his interested at me and same with to his family in jordan ... I have contacts also in his nephews in Jordan.
Well I'm worried also,, I consider they may not like me..as if I am out of their Arab ideal culture women to be.

Tnx so much for your comment, I highly appreciate that.

Don't let anyone upused you by saying love wards. be strong and learn from your mastak! Try to take the baby out before 40 days of pregnancy pass.

Hello everyone,

@ Flor_grace, as much as we would like to help you, sharing details about your private life on a public forum (dedicated to expatriation) is unwise.

I am closing this thread, you have a decision to take, a very serious one, it would be better you talk to people close to you, family, friends, dear ones etc...

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed