Any french in Moscow?

Hi, I'm looking for french in Moscow to practice my french and also explore Moscow together. I speak russian, english and kazakz:). Look forward to seeing you!!

Good morning Marika and welcome to Expat.com :)

Did you have a look on the Network of French expatriates in Moscow?

Hope this helps
Arlette

Bonjoure Arlette,
Ravi de vous connaitre!
Oui, je suis enregistré dans le forum;
Mon mari et moi nous habitons à Moscou depuis janvier. Il travaille mais je travaille comme volanter. J'ai une fille; Elle est grande. J'apprends français;  Ce n'est pas facile:)
Qu'est ce-que vous faites dans la vie?
A tout à l'heure!

Hi again Makira,

I understand French of course! I'm Belgian but not all members of the forum do! Could you please write in English in this forum so that other members can interact with you.

Of course, you may also post messages in the French speaking forum of Moscow :)

Personnally I'm in UAE and a housewife but collaborating also on Expat.com in various tasks :)

Have a nice day

Arlette

Thank you for your responce!:)
Will keep in touch on Expat.com.
Best regards,
Makira

any french classs that you can attend here?

Hi!

Are u still looking for french practice?

See you,
Cedric

hi iam  cameroonian girl  living in moscow i speack french , english, spanish russia   this is my contact you can write me there  [email protected]

Hi,
Thank you for response. I have already got some one to practice french. But it seems She leaves Russia on July, so, if I need some one I will let you know.
Once again thank you for the letter.
Best regards,
Makira.

thank you for anwser me

Hi Makira,
If you're looking to meet other French / English people, come check out our weekly expat meeting at Tema Bar.  See below for more details, or send me a message. Hope to see you there!
Joshua

EXPATS THURS WEEKLY MEET 10PM (MOSCOW CENTER) - Tema Bar
Join us Every Thursday at Tema Bar to hang out and talk with other Expats & Moscow newcomers.
Relaxed atmosphere, close to Metro Station, Cafe, Full Bar & Food with reasonable prices.
See the Tema Bar Google Places Page for directions, or visit expatclubmoscow. blogspot.com for more info. Hope to see you there!

Thursday, 10pm at Tema Bar (Near Metro Chistye Prudy)
Address: Потаповский (Potapovsky Pereulok), Building 5 (One street down from Мясницкая (Mayasnitzkaya) St.)

Hi Joshua,
Thank you for your letter. Yes, I would love to meet you all.
Look forward to seeing you soon!
Best regards,
Makira