Looking for a filipino nanny in moscow

hi! i'm looking for a filipino nanny (full time. living out) with good english and communication skills for my 2 y.o. son

Please let me know what you are looking for I know a few Philipinos that may be interested. What do you wish to pay for salary, what will the working hours be, and what location in Moscow do you live?
Robert

I'm a Filipino and a College Graduate , can speak English very well.:) i love to care small angels.

Halo good to to you ma'am.I'm Pamela Jane Pretta, 38 years old, I am a Filipino-American. presently working as a nanny here in Philippines. I'm looking for a job as a House Keeper or Nanny I'm willing to relocate to Russia to work for a Foreign Family or Russian Family as a House Keeper or Nanny for children. I love working with children. My skill are cooking, and I can also work as a tutor to kids. If you want to contact me,here is my phone number and e-mail address:[email protected]..
I can speak Tagalog, English

Hello guys,

You could post an advert in the jobs in Moscow section > babysitting.

Thank you.
Christine

Hi Ramenka,

Our Filipino nanny has a friend (Filipino too) who is currently looking for work. I do not know the friend but our nanny is great. They do cleaning as well as take care of the child. Rate is 250 RUB per hour.
I could put you in contact if you wish.

Ramenka,

Try the Children In Moscow page on facebook, and post a request there.
facebook.com/groups/childreninmoscow/?fref=ts

How many hours do you need per day and how much the salary

hi mam im interested in this work...can i apply mam  heres my contact number #89654434480. im a filipino i am 30 years old undergraduate in college(3rd yr)and i attended the training for proffessional caregiver for 6mos with diploma..and also the 1st aid training...

Thank you for the reply. But we already found a nanny

ohh....its sad for me to hear that...but its okey...thanks again...

hi. im marites gacusana from philippines, and im interested with the job you offered. if you still looking for a nanny im very available. and if you like you can call me to this number anytime +79646232723....thank you...

Thank you Marites. But I already found a nanny. Good luck for your research

Dear Madam,
Im Regina Ortiz from philippine and i'am currently here in moscow russia and i am looking a job nanny or housekeeping if you interested in me kindly contact me in my email [email protected] or in my mobile phone.+79672870537.i hope you are respond as soon as possible.
Thank you and Have a nice day
God bless u always.

Regina Ortiz.

Good day Ma'am. Im Marites Gagusaca from philippines, im interested to your offer, I do have experience in baby sitting as well as cleaning. If you like my service you can contact me to this no +79646232723. Thank you and God Bless...

Hello -> Do not hesitate to post an advert in the Jobs in Moscow section as well. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi, we are an American couple and we have a very good Filipina nanny who is available for the summer. She takes care of our 8 month old daughter, whom we are sending to her grandmother's house for the summer (hence, the nanny is available from June - mid-August). She comes with our highest recommendations. For more details, please contact me at [email protected]. Best, Doug

I have a great Filipino nanny but we'll be moving away in August, if that helps. She's very good with my kids and my dog and speaks good English, better than the average. Let me know if you want any other information.

Hello > i invite you all to put your ad in the jobs in Moscow section. Thank you.

Hi, my nane is betty a filipino, currently working
          here in hongkong as a nanny and domestic helper,i am
          enterested to apply a nanny job there in moscow,i am
          a loving caring,responsible,hardworking and trusthworthy
          person i've been working here in hongkong for 15 yrs
          if you are enterested please send me an email to have
          a better conversation thank u godbless!!!

Hi betty,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Babysitting in Moscow. This might help.

Thank you,

David.

Hello madam,good pm ,am interested on that job,please email me if you need an interview ,am available at anytime,thanks,,I have good visa and recommendation letter from my previous employer  (my email, [email protected]

i would like to express my interest in a position as nanny or housekeeper or both at the same time.please hire me..if it will come true..i will let you satisfied with my work.thank you!

Hello everyone > i invite you to post your advert in the jobs in Moscow section.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

looking for a job in Moscow,,,,,

Hi nelia5,

Please can you give us details about the you are looking for?

Thank you,

David.

hello madam,,am interested on this job,,am willing for an inteview at any time,,or email me pls ,([email protected])or message me please at +79030023982,thank you

Hi 77engslloyd84,

Post your advert in the Babysitting in Moscow section this might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hi I am Lovella Claire from Moscow Russia. I am currently living here with my Russian husband. I am interested to apply for the job as a Nanny. May I know the responsibilities and requiremnments that you are looking. Feel free to send me email in [email protected]

Thank you so much.

From,

Claire

@ Claire:

David wrote:

Hi 77engslloyd84,

Post your advert in the Babysitting in Moscow section this might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

hello madam i am inrested, i am a filipino nanny, pls contact me my tel no. is ruth 9687964102

Hi mariaruth.enriquez,

You should post your resume in the Babysitting in Moscow section please as it might help

Best of luck

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi madam...good day to you.I just want to check on when do you need a full time housekeeper/babysitter.By the way Im Karen.I am a 31 years old Filipina working here in Singapore for 6 years.I am pressently working to a Russian family and I was their maid since they came here in Singapore 3 years ago.I am looking after two children..one was a three years old girl..I looked after since she was 2 months old.The other girl is an eight month old baby and I started looking after her since she was born.I am searching for an employer in Russia..And I would appreciate if you will let me know your terms and conditions.Thank you and Have a Good day...

Karen..

Hi angelann,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Babysitting in Moscow, with details of your experience and skills. This can help. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hi David,

Thank you for the advice..Will probably do that as soon as I can...

Am a Filipino interested to work as nanny, masseur or cleaner and presently residing here in moscow. This is my contact +79252711460

Good day maam!! am Marivic looking for a work as nanny, masseur or cleaning. if you are interested do contact me with my number +79252711460

[Moderated: post in Language classes in Moscow pls]

I am Filipina living in moscow Looking for a job Househelper or a nanny (live out ,either part time or full time)

Hi ma'am im Jasmin  im interested to apply if you are still looking for a nanny incase you still need one heres my mobile number +79688957042.Thank you

Closed