POEA AGENCY IN PHIL TO PROCESS FOR TURKEY

Hii..

I want move and work in Turkey.. How can I get the visa and what is the process to apply for a job...?

Helow po sinu po pwedeng tumulong sakin mag process ng visa papuntang turkey Anu po mga kailangan pls help me nman po

Alam ko Sa Agency, ka pa rin dadaan.. hanap ka agency  na,  nagpapaalis bound to Turkey

Sis go to Turkey embassy and apply for your visa

do u need tourist visa( consult the turkey embassy manila)
do u need work visa(+90 (553) 495 06 52 ms jane agency in turkey) they will find u an employer with tie up ph agency

Pls do contact as follow goodluck

Hi
Is it easy to find an apartment to rent? You have any website that I can find a room?
Thanks
David

Ma'am
I'm interested and willing to work to country of Turkey.
It's my number +639108024226

Hi,
Please give some details about you, such as profession, sexually, age, nationally etc
Then we can help you
Regards

can i get your whatsapp number

iam 26 years
iam a ghanaian
male
computing with accounting graduate

Aslama alaikum anyone here could help me to find out how can i move in turkey with family and get job here

Mam good day ,I am Mary grace Linasan 37 years from Philippines...I want to work in the country of turkey but when I inquire in agency they told I need to pay 150,000 for the process of my papers ..it is true that I'm the one who gonna pay ..mam can I ask you if there's an agency that can provide my papers .for salary deduction ...I hope mam that you can help me .,god bless you

lastierremariagraceii wrote:

agency they told I need to pay 150,000 for the process of my papers ..

That follows the general pattern thieves use to steal money in employment scams.
As a note, they also steal documents for identity theft so don't send any personal information until you're sure they are a real company.

If you post the company name, website, and contact details here, I'll try to take a look for you

Mam can you pls help me to find some work in turkey .you are only hope mam to work in the country of turkey.mam I owe this to you maybe you are the one who send by God for my answer prayer pls help me ..and god bless you more and more

Good morning mam I want to come in turkey i am from India I don MCA from delhi in Indian please mam help me

@ellenlarua
Hi ma'am ellen, do you have agency in Philippines to suggest?   I have plan to apply work to Turkey  after my contract here in Singapore.
Thank you.🙂
Hi lovedeemavelino324,

Welcome to expat.com!

You are replying to a member that has been inactive for years. It is therefore unlikely that there will be any replies. If you want to discuss a specific topic, please do not hesitate to create a new discussion on the Turkey forum.

Vero
Expat.com

@ellenlarua hello maam ellen. do i need to go in poea to know what agency for turkey?

@ellenlarua Hi good day. I hope you read this. I have an employer in turkey and I will be processing my visa soon . How can I know if it's legit or not. And what do I need to avoid such human trafficking and all. Please email me @[link moderated]

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : Kindly share email addresses in private. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Erol Alper

Hi good day sir.

My name is Blessing from Nigeria and am currently in Nigeria, I am a Certified Nursing Assistant and a first aider from the red cross society of Nigeria. I also have diploma in computer science and 15 standard care certificate. I have more than two years working experience in caregiving and customer service.

Please can I get a visa sponsorship job ? How do I apply?

Thanks. Hope to hear from you soon.

[link moderated]

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : Kindly share email addresses in private. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@jha2911 ... Hi,... May I know how to process going turkey and what agency name have POEA licensed?Thank you in advance.

@notredame

Hello Sir.

I apply in that agency they are the looking for employer or me, and how long is the processing to go turkey for work

@notredame

Hello Sir. I want to go work in turkey. If I apply in that agency do they search for an employer or I'm the one need to find, and how long is the process

@Thesa lea Im still waiting also.

More for the moderator I think, protect people are innocent and kick those who want to sell their services. Everybody wants to get a good (financial) life, but for people looking in Turkey it is possible, but you have to have a supporter (not looking for one).

I think it is difficult to block these type of questions, but it is still good to do so.

Yes I want to be a millionaire, but my wish is not for this forum.

For normal jobs almost no chance in Turkey, Turkish people are clever and very often have good skills, on top of that they speak Turkish (a big plus in Turkey) and often other languagues.

$413 that's what you will get a month in Turkey.You may try  some other country.Condition is getting worse if you look for a job.Try  Greece or Bulgaria.

@notredame good morning maam and sir .how to apply as a household worker in turkey?i have experienced in saudi and dubai.hope i can apply i am here now in manila.thank u and god bless

@jha2911 what agency was that? Im also direct hired

I am simple, if an employer wants you, he has to arrange (full stop).

The standard rate for hiring a Filipino nanny in Turkey is typically between $800 to $1000 per month. This is because the minimum salary mandated by the government is TL 20,002.50, and with a migration factor of 1.5, the minimum wage for a work permit is TL 30,003.75. The exact amount may vary depending on the specific job requirements and agreed-upon terms.

If an employer wants to hire you, they will do so by talking to you, doing an interview, and arranging a work visa from the Philippines. The Turkish consulate in your country will process the work visa, and their designated agent is agenttr.com. You must email the consulate or the agency to find out what documents you need, as each country has its requirements.

If you are looking for an agency to help you find work in Turkey, be aware that most are illegal. You can ask for their ISKUR license (Human Resources) number to ensure you deal with a reputable agency. Another option is to contact the Manila Turkish Embassy, which usually keeps a list of approved agencies in Turkey. However, if you go through an unapproved agency, be cautious if they suggest you come to Turkey as a tourist and apply for a residence permit. This can be very difficult to obtain and nearly impossible, and you may end up working illegally in Turkey.

If you do want to try this route, apply for an EU visa for the Czech Republic (lenient), and the office that handles that is currently called VSF; the Czech Republic embassy has temporarily shifted to VFS for visa processing while their renovations are being completed.

https://mzv.gov.cz/manila/en/visa_and_c … _will.html

The cost for Schengen visa processing is $80, which is much cheaper than the agency in Manila for Turkey, which charges $190 for a tourist visa and takes 2-3 months to process. The Turkish embassy's regular visa costs $60 and takes 15 days to process. The agency charges $190 for a standard application which takes several months to process. Alternatively, a VIP application for $290 can be processed in just 1 month. Typically, the agency issues visas for 7 or 14 days, but it's an expensive process for a short timeframe.

If you choose the VSF route which takes 15 days, it will cost you $80. In addition, you will need to obtain the Turkish evisa, which costs $30 a side note this visa is guaranteed for 30 days. The document requirements and biometrics are the same as before. You must provide proof of your travel to the Czech Republic by submitting your train ticket to Istanbul along with your application and travel itinerary.

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/phl/en/hun/

Here are the steps provided by the government for the domestic and being abroad work permit infographic about the entire process so you can know you are doing things right.

https://www.csgb.gov.tr/media/90522/a4- … k-2021.pdf

If you find a legitimate employer through an agency or on your own, the employer can easily hire you. However, to complete the application on the Ministry of Labour website, they must obtain their e-imza from e-imzatr.com.tr.

It takes between 1 and 15 days to review your documents. However, in some cases, the process can take up to 30 days. If your application is unsuccessful, you can appeal the decision, which may take an additional 30 days. This is often due to issues with the salary contract.

To apply, you must provide your PSA, criminal record, high school diploma, and passport with a validity of more than 14 months and a few other documents.

Wish you much success. :)