POEA AGENCY IN PHIL TO PROCESS FOR TURKEY

Of course i am for i came from the Philippines and i know and understand why our government has to ask some documents to be submitted to POEA. If you can  accomplished the requirements i think the POEA will approve and process your documents.

My govt doesnt ask anything like POEA.
Only phil asks that

For your information in every country has its own law and we have to follow and respect the law .

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : inappropriate content
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

My only advice to you TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. ok? Have a good day.

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : inappropriate content + off topic

For your information, i didnt pay any single centavo when my employer hired me. She shoulder all my expenses from turkish embassy for my working visa. Then after i got my working visa my employer paid for the OEC to the POEA less than 30usd for first timer to work abroad.

you can contact philipno community in istanbul they may help  you

Hi you can contact me on ***
My name is yasin fir wor infirmation

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

If you have any relevant information,  it's best to post it on forum so that everyone can benefit from it. 

ganikooo21 wrote:

Hello madam, do you know someone from turkey looking for a nanny or aupair?  I have 6 yrs experience in childcare and know how to cook..

hellow..
can i ask if do you have a contact to that agency? thank you,..

Hi.anyone can refer me to an agency in manila bound for turkey?
Please anyone an help me with my situation?
My papers are all complete and authenticated...i just need agency asap...

Pls.

Cherlyn

Maam...

Im want to ask po if i need to look for an employer there in turkey then gerdin will just process the papers..or when i apply there they will look for an employer in turkey

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please post only in english on the anglophone forum.

hi everyone. I know someone from Turkey and he wants to hire me as a housekeeper. How will it be possible for him to hire me directly? What process should we do? Does he need to look for an agency there to hire me or I should go  to Gerdin and ask them about the process?

hi ms. ellen. can I send you a message? thanks.

Hello po,I am currently working here in Bursa as a nanny.I have been here since June 21 of 2019,my question is direct hire***

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please only post in English on the anglophone forum. Thank you.

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please only post in English on the anglophone forum. Thank you.

Hi.. do you mind if i asked how's your employer there? How do they treat you and do you have offdays? Thank you for your response..😊
Soon I'll be working there just want to know how ate you there working with turkish employer😊

Hi!My employers treats me very well and I have offdays every week.So far I have adjusted to the weather and time frame that i was used to in the Philippines and other countries that I have worked before.You are lucky if u were able to find an employer just like mine.Normally it's stressfull coz I am taking care of a very hyper little boy but still he is manageable so it's ok..Goodluck on your journey....

Good to hear!😊🙏🏼
Hope to meet you one day.  Thank you and Godbless!😊😇

hi jha,
*** can you help me for my papers coz im direct hire also of my employer.. i already have an agency here sa pinas ..***o.. pls reply in my mail..or in whatsapp ***thankyou

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : please post in english only + do not post your personal contact details on the forum

What agency in philippines process papers goin to turkey direct hired.thank you

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : please post in english only on the forum

Hello. can i ask if how or where you can find an employer?

Hi

Please contact me ***

I need a helper in Istanbul coming June.

Let talk.

Lee lin

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hello miss lin. can i send you message  in WhatsApp?

gerdin international manpower inc.

hello miss lin i am interested to work as a nanny ...can u message me i have wattsapp

Hello miss Lin. I am interested to work as housemaid and nanny, can I sent massage on WhatsApp.

hello mqam lin im interested to qpply as nanny or house helper in tutkey can you help.me apply?

maam where to apply as nanny maam?

better option is to visit turkey for 15 days and get employer here physically.
it can make easier for both parties.

Hello i have a friend that send me an invitation letter from turkey. But i don't know how to process the Visa. What should i do my schedule will be this May 15th

Sir u till now have processing in turkey for visa

its totally depend on your country of citizenship, that from where u r coming.
can u elaborate more?

Does anyone know here,

What agency in the Philippines can facilitate my application going Turkey?

I am willing to apply as nanny. To contact me here is my whattsap number ***. Thank you!

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

hi

Hello