POEA AGENCY IN PHIL TO PROCESS FOR TURKEY

Hello
I am about to hire someone from Phil. Even her visa is ready and her ID came to me. But today she went to POEA office to process and she learned that she cant process for Turkey without agency. So i ask to u if anyone knows an agency to process for Turkey in Phil?
Thank you

Thank u but phil has different rules for turkey. Thats why turkey forum is better.

Yes........ There is an agency in the Philippines if being hired for turkey. I just forgot the name of that agency while i was in manila processing for my overseas employment certificate from the POEA.

Go for gerdin manpower supply agency
Look for Ms Aida Gerodias

GERDIN INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER INC.
POEA License No. :
POEA-256-LB-121611-R 
Verify POEA License
View GERDIN INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER INC. POEA License

Address :
6TH FLR. DE LEON CENTER, 1151 M.H DEL PILAR ST. COR NUESTRA DE GUIA ST. MALATE, MANILA MALATE Metro Manila
Contact No. :256-0521/23
- See more at: http://www.workabroad.ph/profile/index. … puf///Look FOR MS AIDA GERODIAS

Thank u so much. I found one

Sir, what agency have you contacted? we are in dire need for one, because the philippine embassy in Ankara would not authenticate the contract unless there is an agency who will process the application here in the Philippines. thanks a lot.

I am familiar with that agency and a friend here in Istanbul went to that agency while she was in Manila and wow that agency asked a huge amount for the placement fee. As far as i know there is a law from the POEA the placement SHOULD NOT BE MORE THAN THE MONTHLY SALARY . So to play safe check or verify from the POEA if that agency is accredited or not.

Hello good evening i am a filipina i know their are many accredited agencies in poea that hires for turkey just search in website xxx and u can find agencies for turkey.

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : please do not post links in your very first messages
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

how much do they ask from their clients po?

always bear in mind that the agency can only ask the placement fee equivalent to the one month salary . If the agency ask more than that report that to the POEA.

They asked 1k usd
Thank you

Have you verify that agency if they are accredited to POEA and please check to POEA their license as to until when is their valid date of their registered agency also your hired person must have a working visa from the turkish embassy.

mam Ellen, i sent you a message, please let me know if you read it. thank you very much!

Gerdin Manpower Agency  but they charge processing fee equivalent to one month salary of the employee.

thanks. do you know up to what extent do they assist you with visa application?

until you receive ur visa. Direct hire ako so I processed my visa application.Kumuha lang ako ng agency for exit clearance processing sa Poea required kc kaya no choice.

Reason : please post in English

Reason : please post in English

yo Xeeschan, my apologies, will post in english next time, I just asked her how she managed to secure an authenticated contract from Philippine embassy in Ankara without the assistance of an accredited agency, thanks!

No problem,

It just triggers responses in foreign languages such as the one above from jha2911.

Enjoy the forum
Z

kathleen153 wrote:

yo Xeeschan, my apologies, will post in english next time, I just asked her how she managed to secure an authenticated contract from Philippine embassy in Ankara without the assistance of an accredited agency, thanks!

Yes its in the law that even direct hiring must go through an agency. The agency will prepare the contract and all other legal documents for the employer and the employee to sign.It will be send to the employer for processing as stated in the requirements of the Phil Embassy.The Phil Embassy in Ankara will authenticate all documents and a personal interview with the employer is required.As for the agency in the Philippines, the employer will shoulder whatever the agency will charge you for documentation. I recommend you my agency which is accredited by the POEA..My agency is Global Skilled...it charges lower than Gerdin and they will process ur documents quickly.However, the applicant must have a Tesda certificate otherwise attend the Tesda training. She must attend Pdos and Owwa.She must also have a medical clearance...All these will be submitted to the POEA after the authentication is approved from Phil Embassy...Tough requirements but it makes everything legal..

As far as I know if you are hire from the Philippines you need to have an agency to avoid human trafficking. 

Last May 2015 i had to exit from Turkey to Manila for i had been working with my employer for 4 years and my employer wants me to be with them during their summer holiday outside Turkey. So I brought all my documents authenticated by our Phil. Embassy Ankara based. As I got my working visa from the Turkish embassy I went to POEA and submit all my documents and presenting my passport that I got a
working visa for Turkey. After that a lady  from the counter told me to go the DIRECT HIRED S

As far as I know if you are hire from the Philippines yo

u need to have an agency to avoid human trafficking. 
Last May 2015 i had to exit from Turkey to Manila for i had been working with my employer for 4 years and my employer wants me to be with them during their summer holiday outside Turkey. So I brought all my documents authenticated by our Phil. Embassy Ankara based. As I got my working visa from the Turkish embassy I went to POEA and submit all my documents and presenting my passport that I got a
working visa for Turkey. After that a lady  from the counter told me to go the DIRECT HIRED S

My fiancée is from the Philippines and has been working in the Republic of Cyprus for the past 4½ years. In October she will complete her contract and we want to get married and live in Turkey (I am British but live in, and own a property in Turkey).

I understand that for her to move to Turkey she would have to return to the Philippines to get a visa – a process which could take up to a year! As we are getting married I am sure that there must be a quicker, and more logical, way of her being able to join me in Turkey as soon as we get married (or if she is granted a short-term visa we could then get married in Turkey)? We will then be able to apply for a Residency Permit for her to live in Turkey.

Any advice you can offer would be VERY much appreciated.

Hi Mila,
Your web page links were deleted by the administration of this site. Could you please repost, or better still email them to me at
XXX

Salamat (thank you), Bob

Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details

Let her apply a fiancee visa at the Turkish embassy and ask the requirements that need to submit.

Thanks ellen, my fiancee told me that she would have to go back to Manila to get a fiancee visa - but maybe she has been given the incorrect information.

I have already contacted the Turkish embassy about this and they told me that unless she had a Schengen visa she would have to apply to the Philippines authorities.

I seem to be going round in circles with this problem - if only I could find a filipina who had successfully applied for a fiancee visa without already being in Turkey or having a Schengen visa!

Your financee is right. She has to go back to origin and apply there for a financee visa. You know what if both of you can produce and submit the requirements needed from the turkish embassy i think everything will be ok. I have a friend married to a turkish guy they process their papers and submit the documents needed.  Now the filipina is in turkey and they live happily together.

I think that if I was Turkish there would not be a problem, but I am a British citizen living in Turkey. She does not want to return to Manila to apply for a visa as she is afraid that she will not be able to get back here. She doesn't want me to go to Manila with her as she says it is not safe for me!

Would it be easier when we are married? I have already suggested that we could marry in Cyprus and then apply, but that does not seem to work with the Embassies! What a crazy, bureaucratic world!!

If she doesnt want to go back to our country so you will be the one to go to Cyprus and marry her in our Phil. Embassy. As long as she has a latest single paper from our NSO original copy to prove that she is single never been married. Likewise you , you have to bring a copy that you are capable of marrying someone. Good luck.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services not allowed on the forum

Thank you Ellen for all your help and advice - you have given me hope now that Lhyn and I can marry and live together in Turkey. I am going to arrange to get married in Cyprus next month or soon after.

Salamat (thank you), Dimps

Hi Aslıhan, I have sent you an email ...

You are most welcome. Good luck and hope everything would be smooth sailing while processing your documents there in Cyprus. Hope to see both of you when your wife arrives to Turkey.

Why Phil govt asks a lot of papers?
Thats not fair!!!

To prevent human trafficking. Our government just want to be sure that filipinos going out for work in abroad have to secure proper documents to be submitted to our POEA for the protection of the workers.

U r on phil govt side i think :)