Question about Indonesia?

I know this may be a weird question. But how abundant are snakes in this country.

I only ask, because I want to move abroad, currently located in US, but I am also deathly afraid of snakes... I don't like seeing them, being near them or even talking about them really.

Hi,

Depend in which part of Indonesia u stay in?

Kalimantan forest has a lot of snakes......

Thanks Anna.... When In Jakarta, do you find them sneaking there way into your house or anything... Again I know this must sound silly... Eh, I don't want to have an Heart attack just starting my retirement

Haha..No way!

You may find snake in the forest or zoo, but not in the city ;))

Welcome to Indonesia

Hi

Apologize me but I think you do not know anything about my Indonesia.

Indonesia is a big country with many province in Kalimantan island, Jawa insland, Sumatra, island and Irian Jaya.  Each provience has many big cities and/or small cities.  Surely you still can find forest but far from the citi,

My dear friend in fact in Jakarta which is the capital city of Indonesia you can not find any snakes unless animal zoo.  In Jakarta you can find high rise building everywhere.  You even can drive crazy because of traffic jam.  The same in some other city like Surabaya, Bali, Jogya, Medan, etc.

Indonesia my beloved country which is already modern, even not a rich country like America.  Indonesia is a developing country but not a poor country.

Please came to my country and you will find the different atmosphere.  If you like traveling then you might try to visit Bali or Jogya.

Want  to know more about Indonesia then I am please to tell you more.  Just contact my email: [email protected]

Bye.. and looking forward to hear you friend.

Regards
Desy

Thanks Desy,

You are absolutely correct. I have no first hand knowledge of Indonesia. But thanks again on the insights.

How about big worms? JW

Hi,
It is not that scary to be in Indonesia... Desy has explained it very well... :)
So, please just come to my country and you will find the different atmosphere.

Hey,

Thanks Vita...

snakes?

Just how did exactly you imagine Indonesia to be? No way. Unless ppl keeping them as pets, chances are thin nowadays to find ones in the city. Oh btw, a little tip might be handy, always have some salt ready to whisk them away.

D