Attachment of new passport with exiting visa for kuwait.

How many days it will take for visa attachment with the new passport for kuwait? A new pasport is issued as to add spouse name.I already got the visa.Now I have to attach the new passport. Plz help those who know.

Sorry could not get your query! Is it that you had received visa on the old passport and now you got the new passport with spouse's name added?
Has your passport number changed during this addition?

Sir I had  a passport . On that basis  i got Kuwait WORK visa. Now when I went for pcc the pasport office said U need to add spouse name so  re-issue a new passport. Now I got a new passport with new no. My querry is how many days it will take for this attachment of new passport no to the  exiting visa.

Hello Aishu24,

If you have got a passport with new no. then, please check if your old passport has 'CANCELLED' stamp or not.
I am afraid, if your old passport has been cancelled, the visa issued to you by Kuwaiti consulate might not be valid as your passport no has changed and you will be allowed to travel on new passport only. I would be happy to be wrong on this.
Best way is to get in touch with your sponsor in Kuwait and inform him regarding this new development.
Hope this help.

Thanks to reply. I checked with agents and they informed only attachment of new passport with the old is to be done and also a process named ERP. This will be solved.

Which agent please let me know if any travel agency to assist in case of lost passport