Dark side in Dubai

I came in UAE first time 2011 I worked in Dubai  I did enjoy my job after finishing 2 years I found other job where also I did enjoy my job and life in Dubai but this time I never thought of dark side in Dubai. 2014 year I left Dubai in order again to find better opportunity.. 2015 year I am back in Dubai  found job and my tough life started from medical failure till one night in jail which is inhumane..

Elnura wrote:

I came in UAE first time 2011 I worked in Dubai  I did enjoy my job after finishing 2 years I found other job where also I did enjoy my job and life in Dubai but this time I never thought of dark side in Dubai. 2014 year I left Dubai in order again to find better opportunity.. 2015 year I am back in Dubai  found job and my tough life started from medical failure till one night in jail which is inhumane..

In jail because of medical failure? Can you explain?

The Relevance of Medical Failure Leading you to Jail?

UAE Is a very Safe place to LIVE and work in Provided you Pass its HEALTH CHECK and meet its LABOUR LAWS.

The Government is serious and undertakes a NO-NONSENSE policy for citizens and Expats who would even try to break the rules. They are courteous and gentle in their approach to resolve a problem. Without causing much attention ensuring the persons and the officials dignity and respect is maintained at all times.

Further more like all countries, all Government sites in the UAE are very clear about its HEALTH and SECURITY Policies for EXPATS that wish to enjoy WORKING and LIVING in the UAE.

This is put in place for the protection and comfort of its Citizens, and the millions of EXPATS that Live and work here.

These strict and watchful rule ensures that each individual is accountable for Safety of themselves and each other. Which include you too.

I know for sure in the 18 years that i have lived here. No one has been troubled. You would have to be committing a grave offense or a public nuisance to be arrested. And if you are innocent or a Victim of Circumstance which sometimes may happen any where in the world. The People in charge would definitely give you a proper explanation with sincere apologies and ensure you are back in your comfort Zone.

To understand better why you had a problem please feel free to VISIT or Google UAE Employment LAWs
You will have your answer.

After cancellation my visa due to my medically unfit I was still working in Dubai I had visited almost 7 doctors who telling me different story !  All told I'm not dangerous I can not infect others.For my own safety and others I want to know the truth what's wrong with me but I decided to do sport once doctors couldn't help me..I am deported forever from UAE after deportation I was still in Dubai coz I got permission from Al Awir Immigration to stay one week more to get help for my Mother who is cancer sick..it was time to fly my country at the airport they told to pay fine which 800 dirham I didn't have money to pay so I'm back to Dubai..In the morning I went to Al Awir Immigration where they promised I will not have fine and I can go easily.I asked Captain Khalfan when he checked  he said why they fined for 800 dirham..after Captain Khalfan disappeared but other Arabs in White kondura were so nice they told InShaAllah we will help you after they smiled to me and sent to jail where it was for me hell. In Jail about  200 ladies were..I couldn't eat..So when I did cry and explained only one Arabic lady who is working understood my situation she said I'm victim..in jail lady officers are awfull From 10 ladies was only 1 good lady who helped me out..So I respect Islam but for me Muslims have so narrow notion liars...they do the most awful things...my father is also Muslim being honest he has also narrow notion..Only other religions helped me and did understand..I know why Jewish people hate Muslims..They are right to hate them..they are brainless

Dont show the soles of your shoes to anyone.......it is of course a serious insult having shoe soles pointed at you

Hi,

Am Arabic and Muslim person,i would like to say that u met few ladies in the jail and you can not say those words about Muslims and Islam . because you was living and working here without any issue only because of your sickness they deported you to your country.
Is that how to thank the Muslim people after all your experience with them. and am sure you was so satisfied and happy to live here because of the warm welcome from the Muslim people and the other religions also.
everyone can live here and practice his believes . UAE doors always open for everybody.
I guess you had bad experience in the last few days ,that will not allowed you to say or express your bad feeling by saying that the Muslim people are lair or awful.
what i can tell now is i hope god will help you to recover and protect you.

Hi dear friend..my father is also Muslim but  I love religion Islam..but in this tough time I met only countable good Muslims but almost mostly were not good. I got scar in my lung I don't know how but those Muslim ladies were laughing over my sickness in jail I remember their monster face eyes coming out wearing black abaya. Yea i had time when i was saying UAE is nice i love but when i got into trouble only Christians  Church understood my situation they really helped for my Mother..for me only Muslim s were insulting including my uncle who shouted at me where I got this sickness..People don't have guarantee anytime God can send..it was my fate..in tough time even one local man in kondura said me I will help you I trusted him really..guys I trust all that's what I'm not hiding anything what I faced I'm telling. That local man took me his sisters house in Sharjah I trusted him because he said Allah Kareem don't worry I know lot of people who can help you..said monster local...after one day Ibrahim who is praying 5 times said me to sleep with him when I refused he kicked me out...how I can love Muslims after all this...even I can't love my uncle who shouted at me why I became sick..I'm sorry for whom my text is rude but I'm expressing all deep my inside sorrows..my name is Elnura who grew up between Muslims from childhood but I started to love Religion Christianity because only Christians Hindus supporting me..

Hi Elanur,

sorry to know of what you went through, but as i understood, you are not well, you are deported, you spent one night in jail.
Whats Islam got to do with that... you dont realy have to insult Muslims for that, you can have issues with the law of this country, but not Islam.

in every country anywhere, if a foreigner have contagious illness will be deported. even in a Jewish country.. you maybe met with some non Muslims who supported you and understood your situation,  but that doesnt mean Muslims are brainless. coz maybe you didnt meet the right Muslims, you dont go speak stuff like that after living in a Muslim country for 2 years.

Forgive me, but your story is not right..

Okay they can deport for one year or more but not forever right..After doctor issued me unfit medical I was still working. I went to doctor I asked why I'm still working if I'm dangerous please give me medicine or put me in the hospital he said no need medicine and u r not dangerous he said..guys i went to other hospital to know I also don't want to die or infect others..the doctor from hospital gave me med.report where she mentioned I can stay and work I'm not dangerous to others..she gave me antibiotics for two weeks...Government doctors not always are correct I know some people whom they deported for nothing..see that doctor who gave me unfit and deported actually at the end he wanted to save me in Dubai but it was late..he afraided that if he changes from unfit to fit he can be fired..Dubai Health Authority s director is also Muslim lady to whom I spoke personally she also lied me. Big lady lying even some people called her big liar...I have all papers everything and their mobile numbers I can show you whole world about those soul killing terrorist s..lot of people calling them stupid and unfare...I want to say for those Muslims who is praying five times but if their heart is black Paradise not awaiting them..

This is what I was talking about on my reply above Elnura
I totally understand you because they are like this but they never admit it
God should burn such people

I think the religion should not be mixed up with this issue. It is not the religion which is molding the character and attitude. It is the circumstances which create the personality. None of the religions say to hate the people, to kill the people or to do any crimes. Still it happens! Is it because of  the impact of any religious beliefs? The answer is  NO. Those who learn about the religion, they will learn how to respect other religion. They will learn what is humanity. Then why we need to create the boundaries in between human beings in terms of their belief?  Stereotyping the people can not be appreciated. There are good people and bad people everywhere and in every religion. (I'm agnostic, but not against any of the religion).

Noone ask you and you keep popping up on every post! Are you trying to become famous or what?

I really suggest to remove this post, or lock it, coz this is gone a different direction... Thank you

sofiagkiousou wrote:

Noone ask you and you keep popping up on every post! Are you trying to become famous or what?

Whom you are aiming at?

Again I'm not insulting religion Islam I'm insulting those people who is praying five times and fully covering what's the use if their heart is black..Do u think its correct that local Arabic mans behavior correct..he said Allah is Kareem he lied me I really trusted he put me in his sisters house after one day he is saying to do ...(sorry for being frankly) after I refused he kicked me out in hot sunny weather.. Is this u think in Islam way.NO all those Muslims with whom I had bad experience I want to vomit over them...what's the use praying five times and covering

Guess u also one of those not understanding.. I will let know all what real face of some ..I'm not forcing you to read my posts okay... Don't put ur nose up to sky

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : violation of our terms and conditions
Elnura wrote:

Guess u also one of those not understanding.. I will let know all what real face of some ..I'm not forcing you to read my posts okay... Don't put ur nose up to sky

Sorry If you got offended by my post. I don't want to be famous by posting something in a blog. You also have choice to ignore or to read. I can clearly understand what's going on in this society and I am so worried about it since some people are always victimized not because of their fault. I have to say, I'm a victim of racism and that's the reason why I am reacting. Sorry once again if you are offended.

Posting stories not means to get famous just I want to share my experiences..we are human beings we can learn from each others experience for our future..im not offended at you...I am ready to react any respond..Would be great if you share why u became victim of racism..

to u

Elnura wrote:

Posting stories not means to get famous just I want to share my experiences..we are human beings we can learn from each others experience for our future..im not offended at you...I am ready to react any respond..Would be great if you share why u became victim of racism..

I agree with you and I support you. But I don't want to share my experience because I'm not a person who keep grudge with a particular community. There are lots of people who helped me from the same community which I felt racism and I think it made me reach in to the position which I'm sitting now.(I think you will get some clues if you go through my profile). I was just trying to minimize the feelings, but never expected that it will lead to a fight. Sorry once again. Please try to understand, I'm not supporting injustice.

sofiagkiousou wrote:

to u

I think I already gave  explanations for my posts. Sorry if you got irritated by those.

Midnight-Sam wrote:

I really suggest to remove this post, or lock it, coz this is gone a different direction... Thank you

You are right :)

LIKE OR NOT U R NOT THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE AND WE ARE NOT OBLIGED TO AGREE WITH U
SO STOP AND LET OTHERS TALK AS WELL

sofiagkiousou wrote:

LIKE OR NOT U R NOT THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE AND WE ARE NOT OBLIGED TO AGREE WITH U
SO STOP AND LET OTHERS TALK AS WELL

Agreed :) By the same time, do you think I don't have any right to express my outputs?

Thank u very much Shana..now I understood...everything happens with a reason...bye have to go 4 riding ;)

Well, what am I supposed to do with this thread? these messages were 100% off topic on the other thread.

I sincerely feel sorry for you Elnura, but that kind of comment

"They are right to hate them..they are brainless"

isn't welcome on Expat.com. Generalizing has never been a good thing.

This said, further posts made this this become quite unpleasant and I prefer closing it.

All the best;

Julien

Closed