I have been recommended to study in urfu and i`m searching for a job

i`m Mohammad sakr.. i`m from Egypt.i`m 27. i have been recommended for a master`s program in biotechnology from URFU university . program duration is 2 years .they will pay me studying tips for only 1 year . so,i `m supposed to pay other tips for the two years and also the tickets . they will give me work permit to work so.but, i don`t speak Russian, my English is good.i`ve heard that it will be difficult to find a job if i don`t speak Russian or even treat with Russian people in everyday life.  i`m ready to work to any kind of work.although , it will be better to work in my field. do i have the chance to work in a vet clink for example? i am supposed to pay studying tips for the first year when i arrive there.this money i `m going to borrow actually.and I am supposed to repay them when i am there. so,  finding a job  with a considerable salary there is very important for me to send money to people and my family too cos i`m married and i have a child . many people here say that it`s a great risk , but i see that  it`s a great opportunity with lots  of challenges. cos if i succeed i will  improve my life what do you think of this ? i`m afraid not to be able to make money . do you think i should take the risk ?

Hi my name is Marie, if you can go too.
youtube and type in the search bar.
kearn how to speak russin. You can lean to speak it before you need the job.

Good Luck   Marie :)