Please help...need information about visa in france.

Hello everyone,im a new member here.i am hoping that someone can give me advise about my situation.i am a filipina and wants to live in france for good with my son.i had a french boyfriend and have a son from him but suddenly he broke up with me.the good thing is he still willing to bring me to france with his son.because he wants his son will be close to him.so now what kind of visa i need to apply for me to be able to stay a long period of time in france with my son.i am really hoping that someone can give me good information here.thank you and GOD BLESS....

Hi baby jean,  in your case even if you are not married with him and your baby was registered in the french embassy, you can have a visa unless the father will give you authorization and attestation d accueil ..
You can send sme message if uou want yo know more.. Even in your dialect
Kabayan

Hello marjorie salamat sa info.sana mabigyan mo pa ako ng mga detalye kung paano makakuha ng permanenteng visa kasama anak ko.Kung pwede email mo na lang sa akin.sana matulongan mo ako.para may idea na ako kung paano ko i apply ang visa at kung ano-ano ang mga kailangan na documents ibigay ng father ng anak ko.maraming salamat.GOD BLESS YOU.ito email ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi i will send you mail thru your box .. just to remind you that this is an english speaking forum, :)

Hello babyjean79,

Please write in english on the anglophone version of the forum.

You can as well read the threads under the Information on visas in France

Best of luck,
Bhavna

So sorry everyone,i am new here.i dont know the rules and regulations on this forum.it wont happen again.thanks anyway for all your concern...GOD BLESS US ALL!!!