Which provider to choose for mobile phone?

Being french with great offers (3G 3Gb or 4G LTE 20Gb for 20€/month) I'm scared to find out how expensive it will be in Germany.
It looks like the best offers are the ones at 35€/month from Base (4G LTE 3Gb) and 35€/month from T-Mobile (4G LTE 1,5Gb)...
If anyone know bargains to find... please help :)

Cheers,
Alex

Hello Alex,

Welcome on board  :)

Here is an article from the Living in Germany guide which may give you some indications about mobile phones approximate basic packages, you will also find some links at the bottom of the page to the main providers' websites.

- Phones in Germany

Hope it helps,  ;)
Bhavna

There are websites for comparing mobile tariffs. I used http://www.teltarif.de/ in the past, but there are others, too, which might be even better (or available in English ...).

hi !
thx for your replies, beppi, would you have by any chance the names of the other websites ? could not find these.
cheers,
alex

Google is your friend - that's how I also found them when I needed to, but I'm not going to do that again for you when you are perfectly capable to do it yourself.

For those who will read that topic >>> http://allnet-flatrate-tarife.de/

Good comparator for Internet + Calls

Cheers,
Alex
:)

Hi,

Which one of these 2 providers with the same offer is the best to choose in terms of quality/service/network ?
- Smartmobil.de
- Simply

Thanks ;)
Alex

You are unlikely to find sombody who knows both of these providers, but you can check online comparison webpages for their service quality and network coverage.

Hi Alex,
those that you and Beppi named are good. I personally use verivox.de, every other year to compare for all basic commodities (Telecommunication, Water, Electricity, Loans).

ito provider we have running contracts at 5 (Vod, T-M, o2, *unitymedia, sipgate = simquadrat ) for different reasons/benefits/purposes. Pros/Cons to each (as can be expected). If you are price sensitive, you should consider inversing the list starting with simquadrat