Hello. Anyone know of VPNs so I can view UK channels when in Germany?

This is a pain but I only realised how blocked the channels are while at a friend's apartment in Munich some weeks ago. Also the apartment I am moving to soon.
My name is Steve, I work in copywriting and heading to Munich to find work while initially working on some freelance projects for firms in the UK.
I will really miss my favourite TV stuff if I cant access them, ITV, BBC, some of Sky.
I have been told I can use a VPN to get round this, and also Kodi can help.
So I dug around, anyone got experience of the free VPNs around, some have been mentioned on Facebook.
But I Googled all that and was told the free ones are not a good choice, and in fact, paid ones are not that expensive. So why risk my data and hardware. This article for example, anonymster.com/free-vpn-a-study-expose-all-the-dangers/ got me worried, as malware only recently messed up a laptop.
So, I would appreciate some input. Any help appreciated.

A VPN is not really necessary.  Kodi can do the job with some key addons that are easy to install.  Another solution is ntv.mx which I've heard plenty of good reviews about.

Yes, going the kodi direction. wanted to look at all options. May still use a vpn though for the kodi streaming connection, there are pros.
I think T-Mobile I was with last time, whatever the German equivalent is.

Well, I don't know I it's useful now but if anyone needs a VPN you could check out this blog, it's called VPN Paradise and was really useful to me:
lesen Sie den Artikel VPN

jaimecrou wrote:

Well, I don't know I it's useful now but if anyone needs a VPN you could check out this blog, it's called VPN Paradise and was really useful to me:
lesen Sie den Artikel VPN

Dear,

It's useless to comment an inactive topic since 3 years...