GAMCA medical test procedure

Hi,

My husband is in Kuwait , and I will be moving shortly on Family visa from Kerala India, I have a question about the GAMCA  procedure, how to exactly go about it and how long does the whole process take to finish ?

Thanks so much :)

Dear Friend,

for GAMCA you need to check the link: (trawellday.in/Gamca_Kerala.html) and you will able to find all the GAMCA center in Kerla.

You need to visit your GAMCA center with your original Visa and passport (go before 10 AM or 11 AM). The Gamca center will that give you a Gamca clip and they will inform you that on which medical center you have to go for medical checkup. You will get your report on same day or maximum on the very next day of medical checkup.  :)

I had a heart surgery 14yrs back .I got job in Kuwait.Is there any issue in getting Fit certificate from GAMCA?
Plz replay me *

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you

KHADAMAT MEDICAL ONLY FOR KUWAIT

khadamat.in/

Hai expats
Good evening to all
I got my visa issued on 8.07.18. Its an entry visa..pcc has to be done and medicals also...after that stamping .  Iam really worried about medical. Does anyone know if medicals are strict from india. My husbands was a working visa he went through lot of hurdles and passed. He had hisedicals sone by khadamath . But now news came that khadamats have stoppee taking medicals.. does anyone know if medicals are strict for family visa

I am looking for medical for Kuwait

Dear sir
Go to gamca office in your place and thet will alot a medical lab for you

How many days time for gamca medical report in kuwait