Change in date of birth

Hi All,

I need to change my sisters date of birth bcs the days difference is only one month between me and her. She is living in dammam for more than 7 years. If I don't change her d.o.b than I cannot apply for my baby passport bcs our NADRA(debt for issuing passport and citizenship number in Pak) is not allowing to bypass this rule.

Nobody noticed this mistake when all this data was entered from our education documents to passport issuance. It was a mere negligence.

Now my question is that If we do this, what will be the impact on her Iqama status provided that we have all the documents corrected that includes Passport and marriage certificate. Do she need to exit the country? Can this be done smoothly in KSA? Will immigration department will create any hurdles like asking questions or starting investigation? Will sponsor i.e. her husband will be in any trouble?

Please respond to this as I am in Dubai and My baby is without passport. So we cannot travel that and we have to face the fines here if we don't do this in time.

Regards,
Shoaib

hi, your post need clarification, where do you want to change your sister's date of birth? Nadra card? Birth certificate? Passport? and one more thing what does your sister has to do with the passport of your baby?

Dear Ehtesham

>>where do you want to change your sister's date of birth? Nadra card? Birth certificate? Passport?
First NIC have to be updated with new d.o.b then passport will be updated. Off-course to do this I have to provide the required amended documents like metric and birth certificate.

>>one more thing what does your sister has to do with the passport of your baby?
Due to this record error, NADRA is issuing me NICOP and because of this my daughter NICOP cannot be processed and we apply for passport.

Regards