Unable to get the PRINT VISA button on exit/re-entry visa

I am unable to get the Print Visa button in my MOI site, before the problem was I was getting error while applying exit/re-entry visa for my daughter so I went to Jawazat office and they gave me a form and I filled it and they issued the visa from themself and told me to go and print it from the MOI.

now i can see the Visa information and even Cancel Visa button is also showing but Print Visa button is not appearing what to do now?  shall I go again to Jawazat office and will they provide me the printed copy ?

please reply

try to use internet explorer

amirshk wrote:

I am unable to get the Print Visa button in my MOI site, before the problem was I was getting error while applying exit/re-entry visa for my daughter so I went to Jawazat office and they gave me a form and I filled it and they issued the visa from themself and told me to go and print it from the MOI.

now i can see the Visa information and even Cancel Visa button is also showing but Print Visa button is not appearing what to do now?  shall I go again to Jawazat office and will they provide me the printed copy ?

please reply

well nowadays no need of Exit Rentry visa Print.you can also print the visa information from below website.
https://www.eserve.com.sa/VVSWeb/action … action=vvs

Dear Javed,
u know in pakistan airline required it before submitting boarding card, and I tried your link even "Visa Validity" option is working but "Print Visa via SMS" asking me confirmation Number? what is the confirmation number?

one thing just to confirm me if I will go to Jawazat will they print visa ? waiting for your reply

Zehjib I am able to get the CANCEL VISA button so it means the issue is not related with the browser compatibility I tried in chrome as well but not getting

amirshk wrote:

Dear Javed,
u know in pakistan airline required it before submitting boarding card, and I tried your link even "Visa Validity" option is working but "Print Visa via SMS" asking me confirmation Number? what is the confirmation number?

one thing just to confirm me if I will go to Jawazat will they print visa ? waiting for your reply

Well I am not sure either jawazat will print or not.
but for airline you can show the print from the link above.dont go for sms option print it directly from the browser.
actually nowadays the system is completely online in KSA airport jawazat will not ask for paper.

Thanks Javed :-)

same issue with me,

please guide me, I need that paper urgently to kick off procedure for Saudi Embassy Attestation - Student bonafide certificate.

only possible way I have is to use this site [ eserve.com.sa/VVSWeb/actions/changeLang.do?lang=e&action=vvs ] but my picture is not shown here.

that will be favor.

thanks

Where is my print exit re entry

Muhammad Arshad Iqbal wrote:

Where is my print exit re entry

no need of print now

Why

Why

Jawazat will not ask you for Exit reentry print,but if you are from Pakistan in return FIA at immigration will ask for your visa.

javedakb wrote:

Why

Jawazat will not ask you for Exit reentry print,but if you are from Pakistan in return FIA at immigration will ask for your visa.

Print from the following web site I took the print and showed printed paper for all my family members to FIA at Karachi Airport.

https://www.eserve.com.sa/VVSWeb/action … action=vvs

Amir