Inquiry: Credit card loan policies on a deceased debtor

Hi. Need your help on this, though I'm not so sure about this as my dad never spoke to me about this. My father exited the KSA and he wasn't able to pay off his credit card and he already passed away a few years ago. There's this claim my family and I are about to make on unpaid holiday pay ~ we were informed by one of his friends about the pay and being beneficiaries we are entitled to claim such pay. Would the company my dad worked for deduct the owed amount from my dad's said pay? We won't mind paying though but do you know the policies on deceased credit card debtors? It's kind of hard to turn to somebody these days and I don't get answers. Thank you in advance!

Whenever an employee applies for loan facilities, the company provides a letter of undertaking to the bank stating that they will notify the bank when the employee leaves the company and also pay the end of service benefits to the bank against outstanding debt.  However, it becomes more complicated when the person defaults and leaves KSA.  The bank may file a case and get a legal judgement which the company will have to respect. You have to talk to your father's employers to see what the situation is.