Bank account block Al Rajhi

It seems my Al Rajhi bank account blocked yesterday. I am sure no wrong password attempt. I have money in my account but I cannot withdraw. What might be the reason and how to resolve it ? Please help. Thank you.

Why blocked? Is your IQAMA expired? That is the only way they can blocked you. Or you mean on your ATM or Almubasger account?

My account also got block on 1sep21. Did u find any solution. If u have any solution plz let me know.

ikram1979 wrote:

It seems my Al Rajhi bank account blocked yesterday. I am sure no wrong password attempt. I have money in my account but I cannot withdraw. What might be the reason and how to resolve it ? Please help. Thank you.

it could be only two reason , one your iqama is expired or after iqama update you did not update your account by visiting branch.

second reason your might have over due credit cards or loan payment due to which they hold your account.

check online status , else visit any branch of your bank to find the correct reason

Bank personnel solved my problem just by filling some application and took my signature on it. After 2 days it has been found unblocked . Thank you.

Hello actually i am also facing this problem but difference is i have an online alrajhi bank account not any branch what to do now?

You can visit any Al Rajhi branch and they will solve your problem. I was also having same problem with my online account.

I already visited alrajhi branch but they referred to tahweel alrajhi and i went there they asked for some documents which i gave them after that they told its been unfrozen but unfortunately its still blocked and my card is shwing same result

Sir my account already freeze and before 40 hours he sign all paper and suitted together salary letter .but untill noactive .how many time he taken for reactive .

My alrajhi bank account freeze due to international transfer but I was submitted salary letter with some bank documents sign but untill no in freeze but bank person give me 24 hours .anh how many he taking maximum time because 30 hours already passed .

They took my signature and copy of iqama on 20-02-022  but my account still blocked. What to do now?

Just Go to the Bank Branch and show all details, they will do the needful at the same time.

I want to off my online account.can I do it

Iqama expired 3month now block my account

Renew your iqama and request to unblock your bank account.

It seems my Al Rajhi bank account blocked yesterday. I am sure no wrong password attempt. I have money in my account but I cannot withdraw. What might be the reason and how to resolve it ? Please help me think you
It seems my Al Rajhi bank account blocked yesterday. I am sure no wrong password attempt. I have money in my account but I cannot withdraw. What might be the reason and how to resolve it ? Please help me think you
- @gn464773
Go to the bank and get it unblock.

@Arsal7 What if the person is out of country?

@Arsal7 What if the person is out of country?

- @vishnuprasadd

Have to call the helpline from the registered number.

Otherwise, bad luck.

@Arsal7 Thanks dude

- @ikram1979

@ikram1979 un block

Un block

- @ikram1979

@ikram1979 New password

New password

@ma8856326

Account active my phone namber alrajhi
One week  before My alrajhi bank card is lost already I'm blocked my card after I'll try self machine take a new card but I can't take a new card that machine is show error then I'll go too much branches but they will not give solution for me after I'll go hed office and operation center olso but I can't fix that problem so last time I'll go King fahad alrajhi branch they will check my accout after he say my accout also blocked so you can take your passport and national address then go your branch after again I'll go my branch Al massif but they will don't care us my I can't take my monthly salary also that money also inside that accout please help me
My account block plz help 😭😭 😭
My account block plz help 😭😭😭
- @yeasinsheikh776

Why?
What happened?

@Arsal7 yesterday alrajhi ap open user or password tayp login not login or blocking

Or aqama update

@Arsal7 yesterday alrajhi ap open user or password tayp login not login or blocking

- @yeasinsheikh776

Registered again. It will open if your iqama is valid.
Not a big deal.
Again register.... Sept by step last ..write bad credential show
Again register.... Sept by step last ..write bad credential show
- @yeasinsheikh776

Go to the bank.
Don't worry.  They will fix it.

-@ikram1979

Hi

Hello Naeenmohd04,

Do you have any question ?

How can we help you ?

Regards,

Bhavna

Sir I wanted unblock my account

Hello alamhossain555,

Please note that here on Expat.com we cannot unblock your account.

As a new member, you should tell us more about your issue so that people of this forum will get an idea on how to assist you.

We need more than only one line to be helpful.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team