SABB bank online account creation error

One of my cousin facing this issue.

He has iqama and he register in absher and kiosk machine finger print also done - ABSHER activated as per him , he got sms.

But when he try to open an SABB bank online account - It is showing below error.

Dear Customers, the entered Mobile number is not registered under the provided ID/Iqama at Communication and information technology commission. Please enter registered mobile number for the provided ID/Iqama

Is this error means , he has issue with STC sim registration.. he need to go STC office to change his SIM card ID from Business VISA  to IQAMA ?  ( He has taken IQAMA on business visa , very firs time)

OR

some issue with IQAMA or Absher ?

Please suggest.
...or bug in the sabb app, or bug in integration between sabb and absher, or whatever else. I've never seen such a buggy soft as in ksa. Try to visit sabb office and register via self-service machine there. It worked fo me, might work for you.

PS make sure you don't use vpn when work with ksa programs. It almost never works correctly.
If you got a SIM on business visa then it's not linked to the Iqama but rather to the border number on the visa.  Absher registration is possible to do without correcting it.  But for Banks, the SIM needs to be under your name in CITC - when trying to open an online account (In person is still possible).  So have him go to the STC office to change the ID - he needs to take the old SIM with him as they will give him a new SIM and there will be a few OTPs for the ownership transfer.

Im facing the same glitch ! I bought my own STC sim card , it's registered and confirmed on both ABsher and Tawakalna yet both Banks NSB and SAB are telling me that I can't proceed because of of the phone number that is not registered under the provided IQAMA ! I'm going to to do it via ATM self service maybe it'll work /

Im facing the same glitch ! I bought my own STC sim card , it's registered and confirmed on both ABsher and Tawakalna yet both Banks NSB and SAB are telling me that I can't proceed because of of the phone number that is not registered under the provided IQAMA ! I'm going to to do it via ATM self service maybe it'll work /
-@Riadh Saad

I crosschecked with STC and they told me when I bought my Sim  Card I used my Visa Number not IQAMA and I have to go to the nearest STC store/shop to change it and like that the problem will be fixed. So if any new comers having this issue just call the sim provider and check if the IQAMA number in the sim is the same . Enjoy your stay in RUH

Yep this is what I said back in June, on the thread above.  Most people get a SIM when they enter on a work visa (and not Iqama). So the number in your record is linked to a work visa / border number and not an Iqama.  Then you have to "change ownership" at an STC office.  This means you get a new SIM (same number) and the issue is sorted.