Unpaid loan and credit card

Hi guys, i just wanna ask some advice from you about my situation, i am working in government in the hospital but since my saudi council still not settled they will not allow me to renew my contract the problem i have unpaid loan and credit card, it is possible that i cannot travel to go back home or they will hold me in airport?i cannot pay my loan and credit card  right now i don't have savings😭

Hello Sis! Ive known someone who was hold in the airport recently due to unpaid loan that she was taken 6 years ago. If I were you settle your unpaid loan/cc to avoid problem in the near future. Just today I went to NCB as I had unpaid cc which was made 2 years ago and I was afraid that it might happened to me in the near future same as my friend been encountered. At first I was hesitant  to do so that I might encountered a big problem to them. However, they still accommodated me and let me settle the payment. Just don't run for the obligation and be honest to them as they will help you unless you want to face some consequences.

hi nariam,i have the same fate as your friend..i settled my loan but until now almost 4weeks still the case reflects in the immigration.I cant travel,im stuck in KSA for almost 3mos.My final exit visa has extended by sponsor due to this case.What happened to your friend?I may get advise from her or from you.Or anybody else can advise me what to do.

You can leave if a case for recovery has not been filed.  If it has been filed then you won't be able to leave.

If you leave before the case however, keep in mind that you won't be able to come back to Saudi as if you do, you will be held at the airport and put in jail.

it has been filed,on the day of my suppose final exit i was stopped at the immigration desk and advised me to go the court.So I did,i settled it to the bank with debt recovery company assisting me.However,the process took so long to remove my case or clear my name in the immigration system.Im afraid my final exit visa will expire and i will be incarcerated.

Hi! Did the bank reported a case before you traveled? or only in the immigration you found out you cannot go out with unpaid loans

Hi! It reflected on your absher account? that a case has been reported?

In this case... the bank will file a report  to  SAMA then  SAMA  will apply travel ban under hr iqama or name then if  u have any plan for vacation or exit once u reach the airport immigration they will see itbthier system that u r not alliwed to travel....

No, I have exit visa already the cashier of my hospital accompanied me to the bank and asked the validity of my bank account which is till June 11,2021. My final pay or benefits will be deposited in the bank on May 18 after holiday that is the time they will deduct my loan and cc. The manager said as long as the bank did not complain the immigration will not stop you. It's just so happen that I cannot rebook my ticket already. My flight is today by the way and I have no plan of running away with unpaid load because my 11 years of saudi award is more than enough for my loan and cc. The remaining money in my account I will transfer online when I reach to phil. The government relation also confirm that my exit visa is enough proof that I am clear to leave saudi arabia.

Yes u can still go...the bank will not file a report right away..it will take months or year.. but once u come back in  KSA .. the immigration will see ur balance...if the bank filed a report in SAMA..

Does anybody you know nnabgyan ng exit visa and d nahild sa immigration even with balances lately lang po like recently after they told some link on jawasat? I have balances po sa bank and eosb po ang ggamitin pambyad but will leave kingdom na me balances pa po. Anyone? Thanks for thenanswer

Nakauwi ka na ba? Kahit may balance ka?

Hi same situation are you in your home country already? Immigration did not ask anything?

I have a big problem i left saudi last nov 2020 and i have a credit card balance 4000sar because im waiting for my separation pay from my company  worth 11000sar  that will cover my balance from my credit card.

When i arrived in manila my stc mobile was immidiately deactivated , no signal. Thats why i cannot do my online transaction to pay my credit card and the remaining amount from my account can be remit to my Ph bank.

I communicated to my Saudi bank tru email since my iqama still active and will expired on march 2021. I ask my bank to debit the full amount credit card balance from my account. Then they replied successfully paid.

But when i ask a copy of full payment reciept the saudi bank did not send my a copy but they message me i still have a balance 45sar.

So i did ask via email to debit the remaining balance of my Credit card from my bank account.

My problem now i don't have the assurance that my bank really paid my remaining balance from my credit card and my remaining money was stuck in my Saudi bank account.

Now i got hired and im going back to saudi
I'm afraid once i got on there from the airport. Maybe they will deported me or jailed me.

And if not happen they let me in and no jail or deportation senario . is there a chance that i can Claim my remaining money  from my Saudi bank account  once my same stc number and iqama already activated.

Please somebody help and enlighten me.
Because ill be coming bavk to saudi by Sept 2021.

No need to worry keep your comunication proofs with you and on arrival once your new iqama will be ready you can contact bank. and they will give you complete details

@mmjv29 hi! We're you able to go exit with unpaid loan balance?

Good day! I had unpaid Al rajhi loan 10 years ago. I went for vacation with exit-re-entry visa but unfortunately I can't come back due to family problem.

Now I have a job offer again in MOH- Riyadh and I will continue paying for my unpaid loan once I am back.

my question is, will I be hold in immigration and will be deported?

Or will they let me enter Riyadh and continue to pay my unpaid loan?

please kind help me

I have responded a few posts back. Don't come back unless you want to see the inside of a jail cell.

@XTang Even if I am willing to continue the repayment of my loan?

i heard from a colleague under MOH with unpaid loan, She was allowed to enter Saudi Arabia again with no problem in immigration and continue her payment monthly with Al rajhi bank.

Can someone help me or need me some advice.

I will go back to Riyadh this January 6,2023, unfortunately I didn't pay my loan monthly amortization because I'm in vacation, the loan company called me to freeze my account .

Can I asked if I am going to jail or ban to the immigration ?

thank you for someone who will reply.

Can someone help me or need me some advice.
I will go back to Riyadh this January 6,2023, unfortunately I didn't pay my loan monthly amortization because I'm in vacation, the loan company called me to freeze my account .
Can I asked if I am going to jail or ban to the immigration ?
thank you for someone who will reply.
-@Chinita1990

Please read the thread. Your question has been answered

@Chinita1990 hi how did you do? I am in the same situation as you. I had my final exit and I tried to reach out to the bank thru email and phone but they said my account is close. I hope you managed to go back.

@mrdr21 hi did u had a travel ban? can u help me coz Im here in saudi and found out that I have travel ban. please help me

@Fred hi any update on your issue?

@Guest4945 hi..i read ur question about that..so do u manage to come back to saudi now? Mind share with me pls? Coz i hv same problem wit u..tq

@em040104 how did you know you have travel ban? What did you do?

@Charlocke Unless you they have issued you a visa you can comeback and once you manage to enter KSA just send an email to MOJ if there is a case files against you by the recovery team from your old iqama. If Yes, then you just need to diacuss for settlemen on installment basis.

@Charlocke My travel ban just lifted yesterday after 1 week.

@548526 the best way to do is to send an email to MOJ. Make sure to mention your Iqama number on the subject of your mail. Ask them if there is a case file from your old Iqama.

Hi good day to everyone.......can someone advise me on my situation.

i am planning to go back to Saudi after 10years.

i have an exit /re-entry before but unfortunately i did not comeback.

and i have some unsettled amount on my credit card.

can i enter Saudi?

Can somebody answer this....Thanks

@Chinita1990 Hiii... have you returned to Saudi Arabia?

@acenat2003 Hiii... Have you enter to Saudi Arabia?

@em040104 hi! How did you find out that you have travel ban

@Kuku5

@nidhasherin2111 hi! Can I PM you? From jawazat or absher? Are they different?

@Kuku5 you can check through absher if you have the access to absher (Generalization Query), I am out of KSA, so I have taken the print  from Jawazat through a general service office....

@nidhasherin2111 ok ma'am. Thank you. I sent private message as well.

@mmjv29

hi naka alis kaba? what happened to ur loan

@em040104

how u found u have travel ban

Hello,

I got a loan from Tamam and I could not pay it back,this was during the covid period as my company bankrupted and they sent us back home and did not renew our Iqama…

Now I know that Tamam has sued me,

1-Will I be able to enter KSA again if I get new job offer?

2-Will I be held in the airport or Jail?

3- If I pay all the money immediately,will be the ban be removed immediately ?If not,how long does it take?

Thanks in advance.