Surabaya

I plan to go to Surabaya after the first of the year. Does anyone have any suggestions of things to do, places to see, shop and eat? Thank you!
Anna
annaelizabethpoole.blogspot.com/

Hello Anna and welcome to Expat.com :)
I will move your topic to Indonesia's forum for a better visibility and enhancing possible replies to your query.
Cheers
Arlette

Oh, thank you! Still getting used to the site. I posted a few topics the other day. Hope they were all on the right forum! :-0

Hi Anna. My name is Boma, I am an Indonesia and living in Surabaya. I do really appreciate that one day you want to visit surabaya. I gotta let you know that surabaya is much warmer than bali, a bit more crowded and much bigger than kuta. There are many interesting places in Surabaya that you can visit. We have at least 10 big malls here, mostly with international standard. We have also a special area where it is designed to replicate singapore, this special area is very clean, quite, and organized. here you can also find shopping malls, cafe, restaurants and everything you need, including night club...:)
I hope I have given you sufficent information about surabaya. I f you got any other questions, just let me know. nice to be a friend with you....

Wow! Thanks so much Boma! This is great info. I did hear there are many good restaurants and shopping. Also, lot's of schools. Can't wait to check it out. Thank you again for the information!