Discover the city

Lyon is nice

Hi there,

Im new in Lyon as well. Just came back from the states and started my new studying in France. I found its hard to get around if you dont speak french, and unfortunately i dont speak it, lol.
Would like to explore the city more with some new friends. my email is [email protected]

looking forward to hearing from you :)

Hello,

It seems like you have already been in Lyon for some time now, but I can help answer some of your questions.  :)

Where to go to listen to live music like Rock or Jazz?
-La Clef de Voute
-Hot Club de Lyon
-Le Bec de Jazz

Where to go to play chess?
-Et c'est heureux car mon frère n'aime pas les épinards
-Moi j'm'en fous je triche

Thanks, i already discovered Hot club de Lyon. It is nice. I will look for the others.
By the way spinach is very delicious vegetable if you know how to cook.  :)

bonne journée

If you want information in English see Lyon City Blog and (moderated: no free ads please) Lyon France Traveller Good luck!

Hélène

Hi,

I am new here as well, looking for friends for a coffee or some concert/museum during the weekend...

lu

hello,

We are French but also new in Lyon and we registered in an association called Accueil Villes Françaises dedicated to people who recently moved to Lyon. We already had a very interesting visit of the city...They have an International group and they organize party, trips, visits with Engish speaking people. Feel free to call them.

Marion

Some advices to discover Lyon :

en.lyon-france.com/

onlylyon.org/home-1-2.html

I'm french girl and i live in Lyon ince 22 ans lol !!! It's my home town !!! :)
If you want to discover this city you have to be made french friends !!! It's easy !! :)
You don't speak french ? nothing ?!
If you want, you have a lot of group on facebook to meet people in lyon ^^

lets meet, lets meet, i dont speak french but i am going to learn it. i speak english, and actually not so bad))

shellyhowell wrote:

I use frozen spinach in my dip, thawed and drained (I put the spinach in a strainer and push the extra water out), I then drop the spinach in the food processor and hit that a couple of times, add a 1/2 a brick of cream cheese (softened) a 1/3 cup Miracle Whip, dried onion, garlic power and a dash of salt, pepper to taste.

????