How long does it take to get a working visa n stamped passport all in?

Im from Philippines and got an offer last November 2014, I have accepted, signed and submitted all docs required by my employer. but upto now I havent got my visa.. My agency who takes care of my papers is telling me that visa is taking time on the end of the Saudi government. Just a week ago, I was informed that my visa has been paid and most likely it will be released very soon.
Still I feel very uneasy with the situation.  I have read some blogs about the same scenario - visa taking 2-4 months before it is released.  But I am asking if there might be anyone who has a newer info regarding the subject who could enlighten me and the others with our situation.

Additional info:  I am in a block visa as they say.  I was hired during mass hiring of a big company in ksa so I have this impression that they applied for many visas including mine.

brother,

as of now, visa processing here in ksa is really hard, mine takes 4 1/2 months before i was able to leave. you should contact your employer or the agency and ask them about the process or status of your application. and also getting a visa depends on your company is it green or yellow status. my advice ask your employer directly if they will still needed you so you can have a good and qualified answer, good luck  :top:

"Additional info:  I am in a block visa as they say.  I was hired during mass hiring of a big company in ksa so I have this impression that they applied for many visas including mine."

hmmm regard to this ask them if they can make arrangement to fix this matter..  :top:

Hi Raffy,

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.  Well its awfully taking a long time nonetheless they still answer everytime i ask them about my visa.  Just two weeks ago, I have been told that my visa has been paid and sooner it will be released.  I dont know if they are just sugar coating the situation or telling the truth but its been 4 months now and a week.  Getting close to your 4.5 months - ill be using this as my baseline.

I do contact my agency on a weekly basis as I have been waiting for so long but i get the same response except regarding the payment of my visa just two weeks ago.

I appreciate your reply, Im relieved in a way that this taking time has been the norm so far so its not just me.  Hope there are others who can share their experience here.