Exit re entry visa instead of final exit visa

Hi everyone
    I am having difficulty and confusion right now, I just finished my 2 years working contact in riyadh KSA I told my employer that I will have my exit last October 2014  and he approved it he even gave me no objection certificate and certificate of employment and we had a signed agreement that he released me as well now the problem is he gave me an exit re entry visa and he send it via whatsapp the night before my flight, it expired last Dec 2014 together with my iqama knowing that every single thing was settled I renewed my passport and apply to a hospital in jeddha. The situation now is that I have my visa under the sponsorship of the hospital that hired me I also have my flight details but the agency is a bit worried because they found out that due to my expired re entry visa my status in MOL was absent from work so they are doubtful if I can pass the jeddha immigration without any problems. My question is, did I made a mistake on applying for a new job? Am I in a big trouble?

According to the current rules of Ministry of Labor , New sponsor ( New Company) has to send online transfer request to MOL and then you can simply resign, leave the job after the demanded period. In your case tell your new sponsor to send online transfer request. Once they approved no need to worry everything will change into new Sponsorship automatically.
Good luck.

But I already end my contract and my former sponsor gave all my docs. My previous work is in riyadh and now I have a new sponsor in jeddha. I have my entry visa already for jeddha, but my worries is at the immigration if jeddha will I be stop by the immigration or what?