Resident Saudi visa stamping for pregnant woman through etimad- pak

Dear fellows, It is my request to all those who have gone through family visa stamping for Saudi Arabia , that they share this information.
My questions are:
1- after getting NOC  from embassy for x-ray exemption , will there be again ultrasound in GAMCA approved medical center.
2- how to ensure that GAMCA medical examination would be from Multan not from Lahore or Islamabad.
3-is it must to have GAMCA medical fitness certificate before going to etimad.
4-Are all the visa stamped through etimad.
5- can the visa be stamped from any outside agent as before, which is speedy.
6-till how many months of pregnancy, embassy endorse the visa.
7-does etimad returns the passport immediately , if not, how many days they take in returning passports.
8- do all the agents also process the visa through etimad.

Please all those who have gone through the procedure , reply ASAP.

Dir sir my wife is pregnant what is paroseger of stampe visa

Go to etimad office, submit them the ultrasound rorts of your wife. They will give you x-ray exemption letter after one week. Take this letter to gamca office with yellow visa slip. Gamca will recommend any medical center to your wife for normal medical examination. That's all .

if your visa is for karachi i can help you out
if you visa is for karachi then email me at [email protected]

I m 20 weeks pregnent can i paas my medical test or they refuse to take my test?i m going on a family visa with my 2 kids. Is it possible to get my report for visa stamp or i have to wait till my delivery?kindly guide me as soon as possible

dear

as i apply visa from saudi arabia , and my family in karachi but they give visa for islamabad pakistan , and for that need to go islamabad submit documents to Aytmad , we consult with aytmad in islamabad regarding requirements of documents and medical they confirm to finish medical from karachi , register lab with Aytmad , and bring all documents to Aytmad Islamabad , after family reach then finish process in 15mints . but should take all original documents with you . like
marriage certificate with attested with foreign office pakistan then saudi embassy ,
original NIC of both
medical certificate original and also confirm online they send to aytmad .
and fee per passport
they will take finger there in Aytmad

its all very simple and normal ,       

for pregnant , they check only blood and urain some for you . X-ray will not allowed for pregnant woman specially .

but check there before you go and inform doctor in advance .

regards

dear first you go to Aytmad office , they will give you all the information they have many lab can confirm you process , not to worry ,

the embassy can not stop process , only airline not give permission to fly after 7 month of pregnancy . which not good for woman and child .

check all the details with Aytmad Office .
google.com/search?q=AYTMAD OFFICE IN ISLAMABAD&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

dear sister

this is depend to which country you are going , check all the details with Aitmad Office , Karachi or Islamabad .

regards

salam i got yellow slip tell me where i will do medical ? my visa from khi .. & wat documnts required for visa stamp pls guid.

1. I don't think so.
2. Not clear.
3. Yes, it's a MUST.
4. Yes, Etimad is the only authorized AGENT for stamping visas from Saudi Consulate.
5. Yes, It can but Even agents go through Etimad as well.
6. until 7th month you shouldn't have any problems.
7. After stamping from consulate, it takes a couple of days for them to retrieve the passport; however you will be informed immediately. It's better you call everyday though.
8. yes.