HOW TO GET APPOINTMENT FOR GETTING A FAMILY VISA IN ISTIQDAM?

This morning i talk to my Boss that i want to go tomorrow, and he said i need to fill up first an appointment on the internet. the thing is what is the website for that? is it MOI or mofa? i dont have any idea.

regards

my"name"is"raffy wrote:

This morning i talk to my Boss that i want to go tomorrow, and he said i need to fill up first an appointment on the internet. the thing is what is the website for that? is it MOI or mofa? i dont have any idea.

regards

it is www.moi.gov.sa

thank you my friend but can you be more specific? i already visit the site and when i put the book an appointment there is no option for family visa appointment.

my"name"is"raffy wrote:

thank you my friend but can you be more specific? i already visit the site and when i put the book an appointment there is no option for family visa appointment.

Visit below page for more info.

life-in-saudiarabia.blogspot.com/2015/01/procedure-to-book-appointment-with_24.html#.VPLTpvmUdfM

javedakb wrote:
my"name"is"raffy wrote:

Visit below page for more info.

life-in-saudiarabia.blogspot.com/2015/01/procedure-to-book-appointment-with_24.html#.VPLTpvmUdfM

That is a very useful link, and lot of people may find it very useful, why dont you put it in a separate thread, and request to pin this thread

Dear Brother,

yes your boss is right. you have to book your appointment through your abashar account. but unfortunately you can not book your appointment because option showing that NO AVAILABLE APPOINTMENT. it means you have to wait when it will available. so my either it will take 3 months or 5 months its depend on government. I have all document every paper in my hand. but waiting for Appointment. two times I visited jeddah istaqdam office at 80 Road near Riydh bank. too much disappointed from this new system.

Yes Brother I am also trying to book appointment for Riyadh Istiqdam since last 3 weeks ...... till date the website is showing 'NO APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE'.
I visited the Riyadh Istiqdam office last week and saw that there was hardly anybody in the office. only one officer was actually working on the machine where the yellow paper of family visa is generated while another officer was sitting at window accepting only those application who have online appointment paper.

Dear Brothers,

Really its is frustrating, because every time i log in on the website, its always saying there is no available appointment  :unsure ,
i hope they will solve this matter soon..  :dumbom:

dear bother...

Please follow the below procidure only on Tuesday and Wednesday after 3pm to 6pm

here is the procidure.
step1.
login with your abshar accout in moi.gov.sa
step 2.
go to Istiqdam
step 3.
select book an appointmet
step 4.
proceed to appointment
step 5.
choose the second option ( tat is for the permanent family visa)
step 6.
choose the region
step 7.
select next
step 8.
under action tab select "select" and it shud give u the appointments available.

thanks and remember me in Your Dua..

For more information use the link: life-in-saudiarabia.blogspot.com/2015/01/procedure-to-book-appointment-with_24.html#.VQg6GNyqqko

I also have the same problem in the online appointment showing no appointment available..is there a scheduled time and date to open the site to have an online appointment for family visa??

Alhamdulillah ...... finally got the Bl***y Yellow paper on Sunday 22nd March 2015
I got the IstiqDamn appointment on previous Wednesday at around 4:12 pm ....... the appointment slots were open for hardly 10 mins and then closed and MOI site went back to the routine message "No Appointments Available"

salam shahabsworld

really it's possible ! ,i understand that you can get un appointment after only one week

how did you do ?

Well, I am also in a puzzled state. Actually before March 25th, there was only one option under ISTIQDAM at MOI website that was "Book an Appointment". I were keep on trying to get the appointment but every time it show up with "No Appointment Available".

On March 25th at 11.03am, I login to check again and found there is a new option under ISTIQDAM labeling "Family Visa Application". When I clicked that, the system stated that you haven't paid the ISTIQDAM fee. I asked my Govt Relation officer to deposit it, they deposited the fee the same day. Afterwards when I log on and go to Family Visa Application, I been given with a form asking to provide the family details with passport numbers. Instructions were that:

1) Fill this online form
2) Obtain its print
3) Get it stamped by your company
4) Get it attested from Chamber of Commerce.

In the bottom there was a message that you  will be notified via SMS about Visa Details .

The question is, whether I still need to book the appointment, because this is the new system and no body is aware of this, not even our Govt Relation Officers?

Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Hi Everyone,

I am facing the same problem. I am trying to get an appointment but still no available.

Anyone has an idea how we can get this f... appointment ? there is some private office that could help to get it ?

aamirrashid wrote:

Well, I am also in a puzzled state. Actually before March 25th, there was only one option under ISTIQDAM at MOI website that was "Book an Appointment". I were keep on trying to get the appointment but every time it show up with "No Appointment Available".

On March 25th at 11.03am, I login to check again and found there is a new option under ISTIQDAM labeling "Family Visa Application". When I clicked that, the system stated that you haven't paid the ISTIQDAM fee. I asked my Govt Relation officer to deposit it, they deposited the fee the same day. Afterwards when I log on and go to Family Visa Application, I been given with a form asking to provide the family details with passport numbers. Instructions were that:

1) Fill this online form
2) Obtain its print
3) Get it stamped by your company
4) Get it attested from Chamber of Commerce.

In the bottom there was a message that you  will be notified via SMS about Visa Details .

The question is, whether I still need to book the appointment, because this is the new system and no body is aware of this, not even our Govt Relation Officers?

Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

I think no need of the appointment now,you will get the status via sms then you can print the visa via MOI.

until now this APPOINTMENT BOOKING IS NOT WORKING.
what we will do? if we go to istiqdam without appointment they will not entertain us. unless we have connection inside.

is there anyone here, who just go there and make the process without appointment? how did you do it?

my"name"is"raffy wrote:

is there anyone here, who just go there and make the process without appointment? how did you do it?

Nowadays they are not dealing without appointment.

Hi guys

I finally got that appointment and also the yellow paper.

Rafy you will just waste your time by gooing there without an appointment.

The solution to get the appoitment is to be connected to the abshir website all the day and try try till the open the appoitment. that s what i did for 3 days next week. last thursday i got an appoitment for sunday (yesterday).

Otherwise try the online process on the website it works for some people.

thank you guy's for the info. i will start now to do what you did, i think it is really hard to get an appointment.

my"name"is"raffy wrote:

thank you guy's for the info. i will start now to do what you did, i think it is really hard to get an appointment.

Brother try other option also.now you can apply for Family visa online via Abshir(www.moi.com.sa) in tab visa services.

Below link for your help.

http://life-in-saudiarabia.blogspot.com … SJI8fmUdfM

spoupou wrote:

Hi guys

I finally got that appointment and also the yellow paper.

Rafy you will just waste your time by gooing there without an appointment.

The solution to get the appoitment is to be connected to the abshir website all the day and try try till the open the appoitment. that s what i did for 3 days next week. last thursday i got an appoitment for sunday (yesterday).

Otherwise try the online process on the website it works for some people.

in what time of the day, you were able to make an appointment? :)

i got it at 3:30 pm.

Try the online process like javedakb advised you.

online process is not working for me. i try it already, it said i need to go to istiqdam. i will try and try to book until it open.

Dear all,

now istiqdam appointments are online!!!!!! go! register now or it will be close after 10-15mins! hurry! finaly i got appointment already!  :top:  hard work paid off!

my"name"is"raffy wrote:

Dear all,

now istiqdam appointments are online!!!!!! go! register now or it will be close after 10-15mins! hurry! finaly i got appointment already!  :top:  hard work paid off!

Congrats mate  :)

thanks a alot!  :D

This is the requirement, and i believe i completed all of it.

1. A copy of the passport required persons recruited.
2. Management the right to request any additional justifications when Marat need to be submitted.
3. A copy of the marriage contract
4. Fill the application form Recruiting residents for their families.
5. Letter of the express consent of the sponsor on the Recruiting explaining the monthly income (as certified by the
Chamber of Commerce of its area office submitted the request).
6. Image accommodation (bring the original for verification).
7. Passport photo.
    Qualification image (bring the original for comparison).
8. Image of birth certificates for the children in the event of a request recruited.

i don't understand the number 2. what is "Marat"?????

my"name"is"raffy wrote:

This is the requirement, and i believe i completed all of it.

1. A copy of the passport required persons recruited.
2. Management the right to request any additional justifications when Marat need to be submitted.
3. A copy of the marriage contract
4. Fill the application form Recruiting residents for their families.
5. Letter of the express consent of the sponsor on the Recruiting explaining the monthly income (as certified by the
Chamber of Commerce of its area office submitted the request).
6. Image accommodation (bring the original for verification).
7. Passport photo.
    Qualification image (bring the original for comparison).
8. Image of birth certificates for the children in the event of a request recruited.

i don't understand the number 2. what is "Marat"?????

1.    Application Form (duly filled)
2.    Company Letter (attested by Chamber of Commerce)
3.    Copy of Iqama
4.    Copy of Passport including page of first arrival Visa or Transfer Information
5.    Copy of Degree/Certificate attested by Higher Education Commission, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Saudi Cultural Attache Office & Saudi Embassy. Also attestation required from Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Saudi Arabia (They will charge your SR. 30 for attestation). Translation of Degree/Certificate in Arabic by authorized translation centre in Saudi Arabia.
6.    Marriage certificate attested by Saudi Embassy in your home country. Translation of Marriage certificate in Arabic by authorized translation centre in Saudi Arabia.
7.    Children birth certificates.
8.    Passport copies of wife and children
9.    Fee paid receipt (SR. 2000)

فنى امن و سلامه و مهنية
if this is the profession mentioned on the passprt can we get family visa please guide

njma amir wrote:

فنى امن و سلامه و مهنية
if this is the profession mentioned on the passprt can we get family visa please guide

here is the link for the list of profession, http://saudi-expatriates.blogspot.com/2 … ns-in.html

if the link that i post before does not work try this one.

http://life-in-saudiarabia.blogspot.com … rabia.html

Hello brother, I am not able to register Abshir account. When I start as a New User, it says "Enter a valid ID". My ID is valid.

I heard they don't need attestation of Marriage Certificate from the Saudi Embassy. Is that true?

But saudi culture do not attest diploma or certificate.. :unsure

dear you can right the moi gov then you sighn up

Hi I am trying from last two weeks today is 5 of may 2015 and still i am not able to get an appointment . Please help .
what is the best time or when should i try for book appointment . I am trying from morning 7 am ... and from last 2 weeks.

Please help .

thanks.

Friends today (Tuesday morning 6:30) appointments open and i booked for Jun 4th but appointments are available since 28th May due to personal issues i booked 4th .Try everyday morning

For Registering MOI you need to go to near by shopping malls and government offices where you can find ATM like green machine there you need to insert your iqama details and ive finger thumb prints then you will get password to your registered mobile number.Use your iqama as login and password which you got in mobile. Then check everyday moring 6:30 for appointments opening(my luch when i open appointments are open).Once open you can select which ever day you required.

Dear,,

Thank you for contacting IMOI helpdesk, We would like to inform that you can reset password through this link: goo.gl/aDmwoL , If didn't accept it , you can update your mobile number and reset password through the Activation Offices that have been mentioned on the following link: goo.gl/ZAAwb8 , After changed your password Kindly enter number of your ID instead of username.

Your satisfaction is our top priority.

With Kind Regards,

Ministry of Interior e-services Helpdesk

Email: [email protected]

Dear all,

the best time and day to check for appointment availability is every tuesday and wednesday, when i book for my appointment i book at around 2 - 4 pm in the afternoon.
Thanks God, because last sunday i get the yellow paper from istiqdam!
Good luck guys!