Attending school on a visit visa

Hello,

Can anyone help? My child and I will be going over to Saudi to join my husband ( he has his Igama already) on a visit visa until our residency visa is sorted.

Will my child be able to attend school on a visitors visa?

Thankyou

Hello happy123.

Welcome to Expat.com

Thanks.

Karen :)

happy123-
I am still om my visit visa, but the school I was able to get my daughter is is allowing us to start before the iquama as long as we signed a letter saying it should be done within 15 days and is under process. They also asked for a similar letter from my husband's company.

I think in the end it depends on the actual school. I hope you have an easier time getting him into school than I did. If you don't try and enroll in the spring for the upcoming year it is very hard to find a seat in a school.

Thank you, how long has your child been at the school? have they said what will happen if the 15 days is exceeded?
I am thinking of home schooling/tutoring as an option until igama sorted if the school will not accept without an igama.

My child is just starting this coming Wednesday (hopefully). Since we had to get a letter from the company saying the iquama is in process I am not sure what will happen if it takes longer, but my husband has his so I think we will be okay. Especially since Saudi National Day is tomorrow and that slows things down a little bit more.
Again I think it depends on the school. We have only been in country a little over 2 weeks, while my husband has been here since June, so everything is still in process for us.

Iqama can not be issued on visit visa, usually you need to leave KSA and return on residency visa. You need a big wasta to sort this in 15 days.

suhanassa wrote:

Not sure about other countries but i have seen pakistani children taking classes on visit visa.

Assalamo ALyekum ,
Can some body tell me which school is allowing admissions on Visit Visa my son is 4 years old please tell me if you have any information

Hello Friends,

Can anyone advise which school will accept students on valid visit visa.

I will really appreciate if someone guide me which can help a lot of visitors here to reading your feedback.

Warm Regards

Hello Friends,
Can anyone advise which school will accept students on valid visit visa.
I will really appreciate if someone guide me which can help a lot of visitors here to reading your feedback.

Warm Regards
-@Salman Abbas

No school for the students on visit visa.

Sorry.

Try online schools.

Salaam,

I have a similar situation went to school for new admission, which they don't allow visited to Ministry of Education then asked visit Office of Foreign and International Education, they clearly told not allowed any child on visit visa to school admission except Syria and Yemen Nationalities.

Salaam,

I have a similar situation went to school for new admission, which they don't allow visited to Ministry of Education then asked visit Office of Foreign and International Education, they clearly told not allowed any child on visit visa to school admission except Syria and Yemen Nationalities.