Huroob Cancellation advice......

Hi Everybody,

My present company told me that they will transfer my sponsorship without approval of old kafeel after my Iqama got expired.  Now my iqama got expired. I surprised when i saw my iqama status on MOL web site its showing Absent from work. Its mean my kafeel has put me in Huroob within these last days.

Now new company asking me to talk with my old kafeel for cancellation of Huroob or They (new co) can do with back door service for me. but its cost around 10,000 SAR. in one day it will be complete. If my old kafeel do the same process it will take more time.

New company told that they do this back door service with their money and they deduct from my salary monthly 2000.

Please advice me now what should i do. My new company in Platinum Catogory. and old one in Red cat

Hello,
My borthers sponsor mistakingly put him in Huroob. When he submitted the demand letter for transfer this was discovered now the sponsor says he cannot remove the huroob online as it is more than 1 month and the jawazath is also not accepting the sponsors application and Qitab to remove the huroob.
Please advise the best and fast way to remove the huroob as this has become a very critical matter

Thanks & regards

dear ,
can you provide me number of person, who can take money and cancel my huroob,

dear anyone
can you provide me number of person, who can take money and cancel my huroob. I am in trouble

Hi bluerose , please advice me as my case almost Same like you. If I cancel huroub and Kafala by back door with money. If my old kafeel knows then can he do something. thanks

Dear Brothers I Lesson about of new rules of transfer and cancelation of runaway huroob so it is right that automaticaly or new kafeel can remove huroob and when will started removing huroob case please reply me i am in trouble.
Best Regard
Asim Khan

Anybody can help with some contacts to remove huroob without kafeel

Hi Ali2016,

This is an old thread. To get some updated infos, you should participate on recent threads of the forum.

all the best,
Bhavna

Bhavna wrote:

Hi Ali2016,

This is an old thread. To get some updated infos, you should participate on recent threads of the forum.

all the best,
Bhavna

I am curious, what's huroob? (Dead thread I am aware)

Give me ur contact

Hello Saif bajpe,

If you are seeking for particular information try to create a new thread as this is an old one and you may not necessarily find what you need.

All the best,

Alexia
Expat.com Team

sharif_ wrote:

Hi Ali2016,

I am curious, what's huroob? (Dead thread I am aware)

Huroob is basically being marked as absent from work by your employer.   This is really bad as you can end up being deported, banned and barred for up to 5 years.  And it is not easy to challenge or get off your back.

Assalam o alaykum do not give your money to anyone for removing huroob, if 15 days over no one can take the huroob out but there is a solution you have to call mol call center 19911 they will guide you how to register your complain and from which option attach all proofs that your kafeel put wrong huroob In Sha Allah when yiur turn comes they will help you out https://www.mol.gov.sa/services/inquiry … quiry.aspx

Please remember me in your prayers
جزاکم اللہ خیرا

Hii..
The no u mentioned is only arabic.. Can u help..

I  want a member who can cancel huroob

I also need someone who can cancel huroob

Dear Sir,

Recently, I got huroob with my current Sponser without any valid reason around 5 days back. But, i have another job offer and need to transfer. How can I rid off huroob issue so that, I can easily transfer to new company. Your suggestion please.

Thanks in advance,

muhdmohsin20033 wrote:

Dear Sir,

Recently, I got huroob with my current Sponser without any valid reason around 5 days back. But, i have another job offer and need to transfer. How can I rid off huroob issue so that, I can easily transfer to new company. Your suggestion please.

Thanks in advance,

There is always a reason for huroob, even if you have done nothing.
Your kafeel needs to give a reason to the government.
Anyway, only your sponsor can remove that huroob.
Other ways are totally illegal and will cost you around 10 to 15 thousand SAR.