How to print final exit visa

Hi there!
I'm also an expat who came back to my country of origin. I worked in ksa for two years. Before leaving the kingdom, my boss gave me a copy of final exit visa.. Unfortunately I missed place it. So I'm currently searching for a job and my agency is requiring me to provide a copy of my final exit visa . I'm trying to contact my previous employer but until now I do not get any response. So I'm wondering how can I directly get such document.

I really need your help and assistance fellow expatriates. Hoping for your positive response.
God bless!

Hi

Go to this website.

https://www.mol.gov.sa/services/inquiry … quiry.aspx

Type your Iqama Number in Second Row and then verification code in fourth Row and Click the first button from Right.

If possible make it translate the website or the result. If you are in Final Exit it will show final exit after translation., You can give this copy to your agency . both arabic and translated one.

Hi there..

Thank you for the concerned. I did try to reach the link but it kept on showing error... 😣😣

Whats your Previous Iqama number please share it on Private message

Salaam..Please i want to know how i can print my final exit visa?

I am sorry to interupt but I havea question regarding exit visa too.

I hope someone will respond earnestly for my flight is tomorrow Feb 7, 2019.

My employer told me that he already processed my final exit visa Feb 5, 2019. So I tried to inquire it online through MOI public inquiry. But as of 6am today Feb 6, 2019 still it says that my ikama number does not have exit or reentry visa.

My question is does it take a long time for the system to reflect my exit that he said he processed but did not give me any proof or hard copy paper of exit.

Hi, can any one help me here in printing my final exit paper please. It's super urgent as it require for som gov. Official work.