Live and Work in Belize

I am a HR recruiter, I got contacted by a company in Belize through the Belizean embassy in Nigeria. The company is planning on recruiting fluent English speaking Nigerians to work in Belize.
Interested applicants need to contact me for an interview and other processes. Please spread the news, they have requested for quite a number of candidates.

With reference to this site expert blog, I humbly apply to live and work in belize under your kind control and supervision. Should this application be given a candid consideration, I would be very grateful. Yours faithfully, Alara Kabiru Bidemi, [email protected], +2348185110036

opeosisanya wrote:

I am a HR recruiter, I got contacted by a company in Belize through the Belizean embassy in Nigeria. The company is planning on recruiting fluent English speaking Nigerians to work in Belize.
Interested applicants need to contact me for an interview and other processes. Please spread the news, they have requested for quite a number of candidates.

How does one contact you?

Dear Sir,

I am a Customer Service Executive from India. Please let me know if you hire from India as well. I am interested to work in Nigeria and can travel anytime.

Regards.
Fiona

Hello, there's no medium of direct contact to you? Here's my email - [email protected], you can send me any other details through there.. Thanks

Efosa Imagbenikaro

Thanks for the post. I am a Medical Doctor with special interest in Obstetrics and gyneacology. I will like to use this medium to apply to live and work in Belize. 
My email is [email protected].
My number 08033580177.
Thanks.

Hello!
I am interested in the advertisement please. How do I apply?My alternative email address is [email protected]

Thank you

I am interested in this travel and work thing.
What am I suppose to do? How do I contact you?
I am also into travels and I want us to work together.

my email is thus
[email protected]

Thank you.

Hello,

I saw the post and will want you to reach me on 07057553966.  Name is Gold.

pls how do I get in touch with you in respect to the Belize work and where is Belize if I may ask?

pls how do I get in touch with you in respect to the Belize work and where is Belize if I may ask? aswell how do I apply?

recruiter im not nigerian, im south african,and speak and write fluent english,dutch,a smatter of german,portugees and spanish,im a male very fit and have my own transport,im a electronic engineer looking for a joB ,yes hope it pays well, please contact me im michael  mail [email protected]  im relocating to belize end FEB,

Hi battlesmith,

I will advise you to post your job search in the jobs section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/central-america/belize/

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello I Live and Work in Belize if u have the link kindly contact me **

I will be happy to have you e mail sir

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.